Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Week 14 Crystal Star & Dakota Star Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-week-14-crystal-star-dakota-star-discussion-page-t185616.html)

Honchey 04-10-2012 01:02 PM

THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Week 14 Crystal Star & Dakota Star Discussion Page

Hi Y'All, I hope all of you are well rested and rearin' to get back on the "trail" again...QuiltE, round up the ponies it's time to get a goin'
I'm off to the Bingo Hall so we're startin' early

oksewglad 04-10-2012 01:16 PM

Have good time!!

QuiltE 04-10-2012 03:23 PM

Giddyup L'il Doggies ... git yourselves back in here!!!

Yeeeehaaaaw!!!!!

For some reason ... memories of Bonanza came to me as I typed the above!

QuiltingNinaSue 04-10-2012 03:35 PM

Here I was thinking of Rawhide!! Win big, Honchey, at Bingo. Mysteries of the trail, made Dakota Star and its in my completed file but not on the computer. Rats!! After that Doe & dart square today, that d&d was not what I was saying under my breath. Its finished, and no I am not doing it over, dh. Too bad, the doe moved with Buck fever, and her nose is almost missing. So be it. Think Buck fever got to my hands and the points do not all match, but a three year old will not notice, I am sure.

Honchey 04-10-2012 06:19 PM

Just a quick note Ladies, The second set of 15 blocks is coming up in 2 weeks. you can either show the first 30 or just the next 15 which would be blocks 16-30. we are currently at 27 & 28. H.

QuiltE 04-10-2012 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5131806)
Just a quick note Ladies, The second set of 15 blocks is coming up in 2 weeks. you can either show the first 30 or just the next 15 which would be blocks 16-30. we are currently at 27 & 28. H.

This is SOOOOOOOO exciting to have the 30-milestone on the horizon!!
Yeeeehaaaaaaawwww!!! :)

wendiq 04-11-2012 06:48 AM

Hard to believe we(I) have made so many.....LOL! Thanks to "Y'all" I've been keeping pace.......I get so inspired by all the lovely blocks shown here......and can you believe, NO DUPLICATE FABRICS?????

dublb 04-11-2012 11:11 AM

Wow, Wendi - no duplicates! :thumbup:
I'm not caught up yet but did git some done. I'll post 'em tanight. I hope that I never git behind again! That Spring Break was awesome, & I'm rare & ready ta go! My goal is ta git caught up by the end of next week.

mirabelle 04-12-2012 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 5131383)
Here I was thinking of Rawhide!! Win big, Honchey, at Bingo. Mysteries of the trail, made Dakota Star and its in my completed file but not on the computer. Rats!! After that Doe & dart square today, that d&d was not what I was saying under my breath. Its finished, and no I am not doing it over, dh. Too bad, the doe moved with Buck fever, and her nose is almost missing. So be it. Think Buck fever got to my hands and the points do not all match, but a three year old will not notice, I am sure.

QNS I was thinking of Bonanza, I did like Little Joe and Hoss, I have also finished Doe and Darts for next week and I was definitely mumbling under my breath also;)

Its hard to believe we are almost 1/3 of the way, but as they say time flies when you're having fun

dublb 04-12-2012 09:23 PM

Mirabelle, I loved Little Joe, Hoss, & Adam also. Even Ben wasn't half bad. Dan Blocker played Hoss. There is a museum in O'Donnel TX about him. He grew up there. You'd think that I would have gone ta see it by now. It's about 1 1/2 hours north of us.