Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club QUILT-ALONG wk 39 Sugar Bowl & Summer's Dream (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-39-sugar-bowl-summers-dream-t202157.html)

oksewglad 10-07-2012 07:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I must have been really tired at 1:30 AM when I posted. No pics showed up! So here they are. Plan to work on the next two today and then start threading my way backwards.

QuiltingNinaSue 10-07-2012 07:37 AM

It makes me think 'fall' lovely colors and great construction of the blocks! Like that blue.

gardnergal970 10-07-2012 07:51 AM

Jeanie, that sounds like so much fun! Do you always go to the same camping spot? QNS..too bad so sad that you can't go camping. Oksewglad..what good looking blocks. A couple of the fabrics are very similar to the new KT fabrics and for a moment I thought you had gone on a FART without even telling us. BTW, isn't 1:30 a little late for a cowgirl to be up....or is it the quilter that just couldn't quit? How do you keep going?

oksewglad 10-07-2012 08:06 AM

Thanks. GGal I'll have to check out the new KT line. Sometimes fabric lines use the same design but in different colors and call it new. Imagine that. And yes the quilter took over, plus the caffeine I ingested the day before while at WDE. I don't drink much caffeine so I was in overdrive! Oh and naps are good.
QNS, originally I thought my blocks would have a lot of blue in it, but now finding myself using lots of colors.

carriem 10-07-2012 10:43 AM

Jeanie--I like your pinks and your dots look great.

OK--very nice blocks...good variety of colors/fabrics.

dublb 10-07-2012 11:20 AM

OK - Those are darlin' blocks nice contrast & colors. I'm so glad that ya posted 'em again taday.

janRN 10-07-2012 01:50 PM

Very pretty blocks, OK. Love the colors!

mirabelle 10-07-2012 02:01 PM

JeanieG your block is so pretty, love your fabric choice.

Oksewglad your fabric looks like autumn tones to me, beautiful:thumbup:

JeanieG 10-07-2012 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 5568355)
Jeanie, that sounds like so much fun! Do you always go to the same camping spot? QNS..too bad so sad that you can't go camping. Oksewglad..what good looking blocks. A couple of the fabrics are very similar to the new KT fabrics and for a moment I thought you had gone on a FART without even telling us. BTW, isn't 1:30 a little late for a cowgirl to be up....or is it the quilter that just couldn't quit? How do you keep going?

We go to a different location each month. Each person in our club picks a month to plan a camp out for that month. Sometimes it is just a half hour away from home, and other times can be 3 or 4 hours. We play cards, do jigsaw puzzles, have potlucks, those that golf go play. Great fun for all.

QuiltE 10-08-2012 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 5567823)
Love your block, Jeanie-reminds me of cotton candy!

Hey ... looks like you're in Fair mode too!! (see my post #46!)

Home from the latest Fair, after two days of Beef 4-H and Open shows!
The Judge came from Ohioooooooooooo!