Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 41 Floral Bouquet & Seminole Square Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-41-floral-bouquet-seminole-square-photo-page-t203420.html)

Honchey 10-16-2012 07:24 PM

The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 41 Floral Bouquet & Seminole Square Photo Page

Hi Everyone, I should have Floral Bouquet done in about 1/2 hour...I've been sewing it watching the Presidental Debate tonight. I would have gotten it done yesterday at work but I played instead with some mindless sewing of postage stamps...I'm sure...no, I know someone will post a photo soon...:)

QuiltE 10-16-2012 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5591135)
but I played instead with some mindless sewing of postage stamps...:)

.....actually didn't you have round 2 with a certain someone about a machine!! :D

Look forward to seeing what the blocks are for this week!

oksewglad 10-16-2012 07:49 PM

Isn't it fun to mindlessly sew and see what you can make of it? No blocks for me as I choose not to do these two.

Honchey 10-16-2012 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't even want to think about that nasty woman...every time I wanted to speak she started yelling more...I had to walk away from her....On to better things... Here is my block...the middle really is nice & flat I didn't remove the paper under that area..

JeanieG 10-16-2012 09:01 PM

When I worked at the Elementary School, this parent came in yelling at me about something a teacher had done. I calmly looked him in the eye and said "You have no right to yell at me about this, it is not my fault!" He backed right down. I don't know how that came out of my mouth!!!! :eek:

Great block Anne - I've finished this one, and it went together easier than I thought. Now onto the next one....it is rather intimidating!

mirabelle 10-16-2012 10:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I managed to finish these this morning, did not have fun with one of them, I was short of fabric and had to piece two pieces together to get the unit I wanted. I just had my DD look at it and she couldn't pick the join so heres hoping no one else can.
Psst I won't be offended if anyone can see my fault:D

Honchey your block is beautiful as always

mirabelle 10-16-2012 11:00 PM

I reallllly need to clean my printer:o I am off to do that now

QuiltingNinaSue 10-17-2012 03:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
i wondered last night if you posted the new thread, Anne, but went on to bed and was surprised this morning with the chatter! Good surprise.!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]370434[/ATTACH]iif two do not post will try again

QuiltingNinaSue 10-17-2012 03:57 AM

In every crowd but this one is a horse's rear end, certainly in the bunkhouse. Did two Floral blocks trying to figure out the templates...

janRN 10-17-2012 04:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, great blocks everyone!! I am so impressed that yinz are doing these. I think the rest of my blocks are subs--wonder "y"???? I did the frog for Mirab and tulips for Anael so here's the Maple Leaf for QE. I made the second block because when I had my blocks spread out I needed another block that read "roundish".[ATTACH=CONFIG]370440[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]370440[/ATTACH]