Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 42 Sunshine & Trail/Covered Wagon Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-42-sunshine-trail-covered-wagon-photo-page-t204063.html)

Honchey 10-23-2012 06:09 PM

The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 42 Sunshine & Trail/Covered Wagon Photo Page

No pictures or blocks yet...That doesn't mean you can't show yours...:)

QuiltingNinaSue 10-23-2012 06:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yes!! I can. [ATTACH=CONFIG]372042[/ATTACH]Times past when I was young and in my prime, I had a riding mare...who walked across the strawberry bed on our first ride, so she was named "Strawberry", lovely sorrel colored mare. Thanks to the PC rider who sent this fabric to me.

Trail of the covered wagon trail, which stopped every night under the starlight, and the bright moon light showed the landscape in its moonlight glow.

carriem 10-23-2012 06:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Trail/Covered Wagon is done....mixed up one of the corners but didn't realize it until too late. I should have Sunshine finished by the end of the week.

mirabelle 10-23-2012 11:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
QNS your blocks are beautiful and wonderful stories to go with them, love your fussy cut centre
Carriem another gorgeous block, what a lovely print

Here are mine for the week, I should be finishing dinner as DH will be home in about half an hour:p but I just had to check in for a new post

Anael 10-24-2012 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah, I did make the Covered Wagon a time ago :D :D

mirabelle 10-24-2012 04:46 AM

Oooh Anael my favourite colour, love love love it..
I am off to bed, it is very late here, tomorrow I am spending the day with DD quilting her Jamestown Landing quilt, then Friday it is sewing time with my embroidery group. Won't be home until Friday..
Will catch up with everyone when I am home again

Anael 10-24-2012 06:43 AM

Thanks Mirabelle! Have fun quilting and sewing!

carriem 10-24-2012 06:57 AM

Mirabelle and Anael...both of your blocks are such soft colors...very pretty!

I have telephone done too if we need to post that this week. :)

QuiltE 10-24-2012 07:06 AM

**whistling a happy tune*

QNSue ... wonder whom that might have been? Great block with Strawberry's story. Thos wagon wheels really look like they are rolling along!

CarrieM ... oops! maybe the wheel fell off that covered wagon? Your fabric choices present such a tranquil feel.

MiraB ... More *sighs* ... are you as enraptured with these fabrics and how they go together as the rest of us have become? I'd say that's one elegant telephone.! Must be for the boudoir!!! :) Have a great quilty get-away!!

Anael ... Pretty-ness for sure! And would go with your Ode to Mom quilt. Good to "see" you here with us! Pleeeeeeeease, pretty pleeeeeeeeease with sugar on it .... would you join us for the Bonus Block Swap? You really should!!!! Pleeeeeeeeease? :D

All ... please help me lasso Anael back with us for the Swap!!

Anael 10-24-2012 08:27 AM

Oh dear, I don't know anything about a Bonus Block Swap. What did I miss? Tell me :D
I'm not busy, oh no, not at all ........ :rolleyes: