Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along wk 45 Western Star & School House Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-45-western-star-school-house-discussion-page-t205900.html)

QuiltE 11-26-2012 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 5672082)
WOWIE!!! did I miss alot!

anything you ladies want to tackle I would be in for :D we could even have a bi monthly FW "tea party" :D

I will be around more in the coming months Im sure... and like BigBrother.... even when you cant see me, I am "Always Watching"

:D :D :D

Tea Party?? ... count me in!!!!!!! :)

As for being like BigBrother and always watching ...... I am more certain that you are Santa Claus! :)

QuiltingNinaSue 11-27-2012 10:55 AM

Love the 'tea party' idea. Wonderful thought.

dublb 11-27-2012 01:38 PM

Like our Spring break for the PC! We still got tagether & yacked a lot. :) A block every other week & a tea party the weeks in between? Do I have that right? Fun!!!

deranged_damsel 11-28-2012 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5681523)
Tea Party?? ... count me in!!!!!!! :)

As for being like BigBrother and always watching ...... I am more certain that you are Santa Claus! :)

My Dad looks JUST LIKE Santa!!!

:D I love going places with him this time of year :D he tells ALL of the kids that he sees that he IS Santa, and they better mind their Mothers :D

to bad it doesnt work on my kids! they know he is only Grandpa :D

~~~TEA PARTY~~~ like a Ladies Club.... not like Boston Harbor ;)

dublb 11-28-2012 04:20 PM

Yeah not like Boston Harbor. :) No politics allowed. :) Just us friends gittin' tagether. Fun!
Why won't my computer let me change my color? Grrrrrrrrrrr

QuiltE 11-28-2012 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 5685893)
My Dad looks JUST LIKE Santa!!!

:D I love going places with him this time of year :D he tells ALL of the kids that he sees that he IS Santa, and they better mind their Mothers :D

to bad it doesnt work on my kids! they know he is only Grandpa :D

~~~TEA PARTY~~~ like a Ladies Club.... not like Boston Harbor ;)

I bet your Dad has some great stories about his Santa-powers with the kids! :D

janRN 11-29-2012 05:44 AM

I like the idea of a tea party--just no scones, please! I want some of QNS's famous cookies!!!

dublb 11-29-2012 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 5687022)
I like the idea of a tea party--just no scones, please! I want some of QNS's famous cookies!!!

...& marshmallows????

QuiltingNinaSue 11-29-2012 11:06 AM

Christmas is coming, and Santa Sue needs to know if you might enjoy a few cookies and homemade jam 6 oz jar or two in a Christmas package?? Just a few homemade things, nothing fancy...just email me PC riders; those that have not done so, need to include your snail mail address...my North Pole computer locator is not functioning very well this year!! Get your order in early!!

JeanieG 11-29-2012 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 5687022)

I made those cookies to take on vacation this last summer. They were spectacular!