Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 02-15-2013 08:01 PM

Sue - I thought I had some o' the fabric ya needed, but can't find it. I guess that I didn't have it after all. :( I didn't want ta say somethin' till I knew for sure. I'm sorry I didn't find it for ya.

QuiltingNinaSue 02-15-2013 08:06 PM

What ever will be, will be, K sera said the old song of Doris Day...'tis the way of life. Dublb. Thanks for the thought, that was the important thing. Thanks.

The 4 x 7 inch squares was a tutorial by Mirabella back in our discussion...she pictured the instructions very well. (About page 140 or was that 160) Tomorrow will try to show a photo of my results on line.

Honchey 02-15-2013 08:38 PM

That's interesting....I have made the both using the 4 patch and 9 patch but not with rectangles..I would love to see it Nina..

All 12 questionnaires have been sent out...did you know that you can only send to 5 at a time???..now I am most definitely going to bed..nighty nite all....

mirabelle 02-15-2013 11:01 PM

My D4P is on page 142 and is Post 1412, hope that helps QNS and Honchey. It is a really quick block to make.

Received the questionnaire now I am absolutely confused and befuddled as to what to choose. My DD said no to my first choice, she said you always say !!!!!!! not giving it away:D Will think about it tonight and answer the questions tomorrow. This is very important stuff

Anael 02-15-2013 11:40 PM

Update on Bram and Isa: Bram did quite well last night. They had to adjust his oxigen once but he settled down again. Isa is not doing so well. She´s quite sick from the infection and the nurses called a surgeon and the neonatologist last night. She´s back on antibiotics and now she has a line in her head. It´s not nice to see, I know because her dad had it too when he was in the incubator.
CU all tonight again.

mirabelle 02-16-2013 02:32 AM

Anael am thinking of you and your family tonight. Hope you can get some rest and tomorrow brings good news...

Honchey 02-16-2013 08:17 AM

Muslin...Bleached or natural???

QuiltE 02-16-2013 08:31 AM

MiraB ... I think your DD must be whispering in my ear, as I have been thinking of going to something that is so not normal for me.

Anael ... Thoughts, Prayers, Wishes and the all important {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Honchey ... you're going to be right up there in Saint-hood, once you consolidate all this info!

Honchey 02-16-2013 08:46 AM

QuiltE, you're the first person that has me & Saint-hood in the same sentence!!!!!:)

It's really not so difficult!!! copy & paste is a wonderful thing!!!

I copy & paste the info into an email...save it as a draft...will send it to myself...then forward to edit out all the double spacing and then send it to everyone including myself...easy peasy....

I have made a chart with everone's names and who they'll be assigned to for every month...believe me it's much easier than doing the rotary instructions for the first FWS.

QuiltE 02-16-2013 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5865290)
................believe me it's much easier than doing the rotary instructions for the first FWS.

That was your first step to Saint-hood, doing all those rotary instructions.
Keeping with it thru FWS then PC and now the PCMR (PC Mystery Riders) ... is that what we are calling this? OK, I'm already lost!! :)

I laughed ... I send emails to myself all the time, and some of those are reminders to do something. Love being able to delay sending it according to the need. And have just cut and pasted the questionnaire into an email .... and sent it to myself! :)

As for your proofreader, better fire her for not suggesting to include a return deadline date!
Time is of the essence for we International Cowgirls!!
Though for the first one, I know we'll all be keen and have them done and mailed long in advance!!! :)