Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 03-12-2013 08:49 AM

Wow OK, those table toppers are great! And the Pineapple is stunning!

I love judging all your MB's :D :D and I envy the ones on the receiving end :) So if any of you doesn't like what she gets you can send it to me!

dublb 03-12-2013 09:11 AM

Anael - Thanks so much for keepin' us all updated on the Sew Grands. I was so excited ta see their picts when I got home. 7 weeks!!!!

dublb 03-12-2013 09:21 AM

Everybody else. As I read last night I prayed for those o' ya who needed the prayers as I read, but I can't remember who had the dental problems & who has skin cancer, ect..... I guess it's brain fog after all the sleep I missed. I think that I'm gonna take a bit ta recover. I did sleep 10 hours last night. :)

mirabelle 03-12-2013 07:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I finally got the butterfly quilt basted and have started the quilting, I am doing a feather meander or it could be duck legs:D:D
Just started it this morning but haven't got very far

Now the second photo ???? I wonder what that could be:eek::eek::shock: its all ready for posting tomorow. It is going out into the wild blue yonder a day early as I won't be home on the 15th and it definitely can't wait until Monday 18th. I hope my mystery recipient likes it and can't wait to see who I get next....:thumbup:

mirabelle 03-12-2013 07:35 PM

Now if only our little mouse could lift that customs declaration and reveal the address:D

Anael 03-12-2013 10:19 PM

Wow Karen, the quilting is beautiful! Even if it's ducklegs ;)
Revealing the address doesn't help if that little mouse doesn't open the package too :D

mirabelle 03-13-2013 04:02 AM

Anael I thought of leaving a little of the package showing under the customs declaration but it gave away the colour so that would not do..

I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the blocks, round 2 is about to start:)

JanieW 03-13-2013 07:02 AM

OOOOh that's enough to get everyone's curiosity riled up, mirabelle! I love your quilt and your quilting in the first picture. Do I recognize a pfaff? It looks a lot like my machine.

Just got the girls off to school and the little guy is happily playing at my feet while I steal a few minutes on line with a cuppa and I lucked out and got this treat, mirabelle.

My son told me this am he is taking me to Lethbridge on Sat for a fabric buy and it's his treat to thank me for helping them out. Totally not necessary at that's what we do, but I admit I am looking forward to it!

Hi to everybody!

dublb 03-13-2013 07:35 AM

We are definitely intrigued, Karen. Oh, for who git it. :) Your quiltin' is beautiful, no duck legs there.
Janie - I bet ya enjoy that Fart so much!!!

oksewglad 03-13-2013 07:38 AM

mirabelle-so lovely quilting. I've been FMQ on some baby quilts and mine isn't nearly as nice as yours. I'm at the stage of "what can I do aside from meander?" and "help--all I can do is meander!" I keep telling myself--practice, practice.
The first one's in the mail--whoo hoo!

Janie--Oh heaven a FART and you don't have to pay. This son is a keeper--but I guess you knew that!