Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 05-29-2013 05:17 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Probably, you are correct, Anael. You do have an excellent eye in what goes together.

Hey with dishes and housework...took a picture of the MBs:[ATTACH=CONFIG]416017[/ATTACH]

If you said the red and black and white is new you are correct; from DDamsel. Love it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]416019[/ATTACH]

QuiltingNinaSue 05-29-2013 05:22 AM

Dh is nagging me to clear the sewing room so he can sew since it rained soooo much here. I feel like dragging my feet, but will probably try to keep him happy like the good wife I am!! May everyone have a good day.

Anael, sending lots of {[(hugs)]} to the SEW GRANDS,

Anael 05-29-2013 05:36 AM

Thank you QNS!
I just got a call from my DDIL, Isa's eyes are going to be treated (right word?) so they don't have to worry anymore about going blind.

You've got some beautiful blocks together. DD made you a great one too! Are you going to keep your Dh happy? :) :)
You never know what you'll find when clearing the room :D

QuiltingNinaSue 05-29-2013 06:07 AM

I have allergies to dust bunnies and elephants, so I never dust...so no safari/hunts in the house.

Dh stormed out to the garage to work on it (which is worse than my house) after I 'sympathized' with him when the tall plastic glasses fell back out of the cupboard where he had jammed them into the cabinet. Some days you know you are not going to win.

QuiltingNinaSue 05-29-2013 06:20 AM

Good news about Isa's eyes, Anael.

Dh is mad at me for questioning the doctor yesterday if the medicine he is on is causing the short memory loss; he is almost to the point of denying that it happened. It is what it is...we have to work with what we are given. We are blessed in many ways, and need to count them and let a Higher Authority take care of our troubles and worries. To trust can be very hard in the middle of a downpour. Everything happens for a reason beyond what we can see. What will be, will be.

janRN 05-29-2013 06:41 AM

Anael, love the colors in the quilt you're doing; and I agree the schoolhouse block just doesn't seem to "belong". Great news about Isa.

QNS that's a great block from DD. They all look so nice together. And I'll take some of that rain--we had a few drops yesterday and it's supposed to be 90* for the next few days.

Keep your fingers crossed ladies--today is the final inspection on my mother's house and if all goes well we sign the papers tomorrow!!!

Anael 05-29-2013 07:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'll keep my fingers crossed Jan!

Here's my Clematis Nelly Moser, starting to bloom.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]416030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]416031[/ATTACH]

QuiltingNinaSue 05-29-2013 08:03 AM

JanRN, will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well for you on your Mother's House closing tomorrow.

Anael, great bloomer there. Enjoy the wonders and beauty of it.

QuiltE 05-29-2013 08:29 AM

I give up!
Just as I went to post my post ............ my fingers must have mis-fired and deleted it all!

Anyhoo ... to make it short and sweet .............

Great to see the new block QNSue .... Well Done DDamsel!!! Neat fabric with the cups and saucers and teapots!

JanRN ... sorry about missing your demo, I know how you looked so forward to it. Hope the benadryl has done what it should and that the adjuster appt was productive. XXXXXXfor the inspection and closeXXXXXX

Anael ... glad they are taking action for Isa ... what? when? You;'re going to have to get TeleBaby@Home! :D I bet they are all SO happy to have the twins home ... though exhausted from the new stress.

♥Izabella ... Welcome Back! So good to have you back on the dustry trails with us. Prayers and wishes for you that all is uphill from here!

CarrieM ... Thanks for the offer, though I am OK, as I have been saving the blocks in a Word doc. Anyone who wants it in this format, just let me know and I'll email it to you.

Did everyone see JeanieGs, great FFC project? :D

QuiltE 05-29-2013 09:44 AM

JanRN ... I've tried to send you an email twice ... and it is being sent back as undeliverable. Anything going on there?