Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

mirabelle 07-13-2013 11:28 PM

Aw shucks Oksewglad you really like us, we like you too:thumbup:

Anael 07-14-2013 12:13 AM

Awww OK, that's so sweet! I like you too :)

No pics of the twins, I'm sorry. I had my camera with me and when I wanted to take pictures I found out the memory card was still in my cardreader at home :( :(

mirabelle 07-14-2013 04:34 AM

Excuses excuses Anael, really you were just too busy giving them lots of loving, changing diapers and enjoying the moments of sheer bliss and wonderment that these two precious angels are here with us...

QuiltE 07-14-2013 06:22 AM

JeanieG ... don't worry about the colours from QOTS. Go with what you'd like to use! :) I was envying you yesterday when I was thinking that Fusions would be perfect for this project. Get out all your bits and pieces! :)

OKSGlad .. you'll change your mind! And if you don't we'll change it for you, "cuz we like YOU!". These QOTS would be a great "break" in the midst of working on your FWS and PC!

Anael ... OOPS! :D

QuiltingNinaSue 07-14-2013 06:36 AM

There is lots of LOVE on this site, so you gotta stay in there with us...all of you. You make it complete.

No, no colors chosen here. Still working on MBs. First shipment of some are due to go out tomorrow, others on next Saturday. July is flying by super fast, it seems to me.

No more meds. My head is clearer. My mind can think its usual pace. PB&J for breakfast and I am tackling my books taking over my bedroom....again. Time to type them up and donate to the Public library again...I think...four big boxes full...or more. Then I can put boxes of fabric in my bathroom; what an excellent suggestion, QuiltE. Wednesday is cometh, and will pick up sewing tables then. JoAnn's has 40% off coupon. Will report later how I chose to use that.

Honchey 07-14-2013 06:50 AM

Togetherness....Ahhhhhh!!! since August 4, 2010...it will 3 years in a few weeks and at that time I was worried about "keeping up"!....little did I know!!!:D

I have to send the community leader a draft of the new thread we want to start....What will we call it???
QOTS "Flowers all Around" BOM".....Do we have to get permission from QOTS to do this here on the "B"?
Being we plan on starting this this fall and we don't have all the blocks and don't know the layout for the quilt....do we call it a Mystery BOM???

Honchey 07-14-2013 06:56 AM

Nina , Joann's "coupon commotion' starts today and alot of the coupons are 50%...

Anael 07-14-2013 07:10 AM

Honchey, I think we do have to mention QOTS. It's not really a mystery BOM, at least QOTS doesn't call it a Mystery.
I like QOTS Flowers all Around BOM.
WOW 3 years already! Time is flying :D

LOL Mirabelle, I did change diapers and made sure Isa emptied her bottle, cuddled and talked to them, played with Mick in the back yard, no shopping this time as I brought him cookies so he didn't ask :)
Normally I put the memory card right back in the camera but not this time.

QuiltingNinaSue 07-14-2013 07:30 AM

I agree because there will be 12 of them. I guess 'how' you arrange them is up to the quilter.

AoA does have a layout...sent it by email, Honchey.

Anael, it must be that new class you are taking, made you forget about your card! Bet you remember next time. At least you had 'cuddle' time Kodiak moments as memories in your mind.

QuiltingNinaSue 07-14-2013 07:33 AM

Now if I just knew enough to put Aim for accuracy into EQ7 I could figure out the layout better and enter each square in the proper place as it is finished. Ignorance is not always bliss.