Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club wk 9 Children's Delight & County Fair Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-wk-9-childrens-delight-county-fair-photo-page-t181060.html)

Rose Burnett 02-29-2012 11:20 AM

It is fun to see all of the different choices in each of your blocks. Everyone's blocks are great and so individual.

Anael 02-29-2012 11:57 AM

QuiltE, I love your blocks and fuzzy cutting! The horses in both blocks are lovely. I think the County Fair block is beautiful.

Termi, such cute fabric :D I've never seen this before. The fabric in County Fair is gorgeous, great choices!

JeanieG 02-29-2012 12:26 PM

Wonderful blocks again this week everyone! Just love to scroll through them over and over and see what everyone has done. You are all such talented people! I'm fighting a darn cold, hope it gets better soon, I just want to lie down and sleep.

janRN 02-29-2012 02:41 PM

QE, I love your blocks-the yellow is working out very nicely. Love your FC ponies.
Termi: you must have the cutest fabric stash--love your ponies! Those strawberries look yummy.
Great job on all the blocks, ladies.

mirabelle 02-29-2012 03:01 PM

JeanieG hope you are feeling better.
Everyones blocks amaze me each week at how beautiful they all are, love the fussy cut centres. These weeks seem to be flying by

gardnergal970 02-29-2012 03:47 PM

Termi...your children's delight is really a delight. I love your corners. Very excellent corners on all of those little triangles on the other block.

QuiltE 02-29-2012 03:56 PM

Oh Oh ... JeanieG ... Looks like that plague that some of the rest of us have been fighting has headed westward! Sleep is excactly what you need (for starters!) to knock it flat.

RBurnett ... why don't you join in on the fun?

Anael ... Thanks and yes, County Fair is my favourite of the two. CD is just so-so!

Jan ... I'm kind of in a love-hate relationship with the yellow. When I like the block I really really like it ... and when I'm ho-hum about it, I start to 2nd guess myself. I'm trying to pick up on what it is that I do like and factor that in, as I make fabric selections.

JeanieG 02-29-2012 07:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks for this week.

oksewglad 02-29-2012 10:17 PM

Oh what fun--new blocks!
Anael--what a sweet Children's Delight and the perfect piecing in County Fair-priceless
Mirabelle--another sigh from me--oh so pretty
wendiq--What a cute couple surrounded by ropes and blue bandanas-great colors. When sewing Cty fair I declared anyone who FC the Cty Fair is crazy. Sorry to include you in this group:thumbup:
QE--You chose the perfect center for the C Delight. Great contrast in C Fair. See above comment:)
termi--You should've seen the big smile which came across my face when I saw your C Delight. Love it. And strawberries--they are in season during our C Fair.
Jeanie--wonderful color gradations in your "Riders in the sky"; beautiful. And of course watermelons at the Cty Fair!
Great blocks everyone.:o:o:thumbup:

oksewglad 02-29-2012 10:24 PM

Farmer's Delight and County Fair

2 Attachment(s)
I chose this little brown cow for my "farmer's" delight. Like the squirrel think this will show up again among the Kansas Troubles fabrics!

Didn't enjoy sewing the County Fair--points aren't as nice as I'd like, oh well. I must tell you that DH and I met at the County Fair; young sixteen year olds who discovered they had the same Birthday--man that was a long time ago!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]316505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]316506[/ATTACH]