Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Quilt-Along Week 55 Blocks 109 & 110 Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-quilt-along-week-55-blocks-109-110-discussion-page-t145629.html)

Honchey 08-16-2011 04:43 PM

What can I say....Week 55...I did the blocks for this week...I wish I could say that for some of the other weeks. I won't need all the blocks for the way I'm laying it out but I DO have to do them all. Don't I??? Show & tell time!!! Anne

janRN 08-16-2011 06:22 PM

Wow-week 55. We've been together longer than some Hollywood marriages!! What a fun journey this has been.

I had some extra blocks and some uglies so I made my dog, Patches, his own little FWS quilt. He helped me so much by laying in the middle of the floor when I was sewing all those blocks. (I consider stepping over the dog as exercise LOL)

weezie 08-16-2011 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey
What can I say....Week 55...I did the blocks for this week...I wish I could say that for some of the other weeks. I won't need all the blocks for the way I'm laying it out but I DO have to do them all. Don't I??? Show & tell time!!! Anne

Not if ya don't want to!

Honchey 08-16-2011 07:50 PM

Hi Guys, I Got the okay for the Pony Quilt but being that the start WILL be just after the New Year I cannot start a thread for it yet. A month before will be ok. We can talk about it here a bit but not to the point where it takes over the purpose of this thread about the FWS Quilt-Along. Anne

QuiltE 08-16-2011 07:56 PM

Congratulations!!!
With the success of this QAL project, how could they not say yes to your leadership for another one?

Giddyup! :)

Honchey 08-16-2011 08:00 PM

It's going to be fun having you around. :P Anne

QuiltE 08-16-2011 08:11 PM

It's going to be fun having you around. :P Anne

aaaaaaaww You're so sweet!

I'm just disappointed that I missed out on the FWSQ ... and yes, I am going to continue on and make it. I've received so much inspiration as I've watched these threads, so do want to do it and see what I can turn out!! Just won't be the same as doing it with the group, as you ladies did!!

Honchey 08-16-2011 08:22 PM

Just follow the original threads and add your photos of the blocks . we will all comment on them just as if we were with you...

QuiltE 08-16-2011 08:25 PM

Just follow the original threads and add your photos of the blocks . we will all comment on them just as if we were with you...

Oh you're cute! ... :thumbup:

QuiltingNinaSue 08-17-2011 04:20 AM

I have loved seeing all the blocks each week revealed. The similarities in color at times; the urge to "stomp" on the block in fustration and the pride is saying "It is DONE!" Well done ladies, and leader Anne.

I can never look at these blocks without memories of our journey together. The hope,the inspirations and joys, I gained from the group helped me to finish all the blocks. Too much on my plate to think of a another project right now. Thank you one and all, for the good times of doing this project together.