Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Jane Stickle Cyber Block Party Wk.50 M10, A6, D6, B13, TR1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-wk-50-m10-a6-d6-b13-tr1-t76602.html)

sandpat 11-15-2010 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This week is another spectacular easy week...we are rolling into the holidays..so enjoy.

The only thing that is of any concern is on the tri. Take care when matching the skinny stripes horizontally where the color changes. It will keep it from looking wonky.

Enjoy the ease and the holidays....we break until next year!

Week 50
[ATTACH=CONFIG]127038[/ATTACH]

ProLongarmARTQUILTER 11-16-2010 06:36 PM

I was looking for #46 AND FOUND ALLthese others, I've been following the schedule{revised} but thought we just skipped 1 wk for TK and 1 wk for xmas. I don't post much but this was news to me.

Shemjo 11-16-2010 06:38 PM

I really have to get back at this. The blocks are wonderful, as usual.

sandpat 11-17-2010 05:41 AM

I know...I got a little ahead of the game with the posting of the weeks..sorry. We are scheduled to skip a week at TK and then 2 weeks at Christmas. At that point we just have a few weeks in the new year to finish up making the blocks...then....boy, we are getting close to the end of this Baby! We'd love to see some pics of your progress Pro!

Originally Posted by ProLongarmARTQUILTER
I was looking for #46 AND FOUND ALLthese others, I've been following the schedule{revised} but thought we just skipped 1 wk for TK and 1 wk for xmas. I don't post much but this was news to me.

wilhelmina 11-18-2010 06:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Patti, love your blue on M10, your blocks are great, as always! :D

Pro, please post some pics, we love seeing everyones blocks! :D

Sharon, remember you don't have to stick with the schedule, pick an easy week to give you a boost of energy! :D

My Week 50

My M10 has a different fabric for each section, 9 different fabrics total.

I basted, close to the edge, around the tri, to protect the shape and size, as it seems very fragile with the seams so thin!

sandpat 11-19-2010 05:56 AM

Pretty Meredith!! I love how you fussy cut the flower..it looks great. Your M10...love all the fabrics in it. Its fun to work from that pile of scraps. You are really flying through the remaining blocks also!

Janstar 11-23-2010 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Week 50. Simple ones again or I wouldn't be finished so fast! LOL!! Not sure I like B 13, might do it in different colors.

Week 50.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]132762[/ATTACH]

sandpat 11-23-2010 04:41 PM

Jan...another great group. I like B13..but it doesn't look like your other ones. It will add interest to the quilt though. You'll have to wait to see how it looks with a larger group of blocks.

wilhelmina 11-23-2010 10:18 PM

Jan, looks like a "golden group" :D perfection again!

Jates 11-24-2010 04:00 PM

I'm so impressed with everyone's beautiful work! Everyone's blocks look beautiful. That tri is really neat. I can't wait to see everyone's quilt completed- you ladies are doing great sticking with it- I have a lot of catching up to do.....