Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   July BOM Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/july-bom-pictures-t134391.html)

SulaBug 07-22-2011 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts
I finally finished my block! I had many projects going on to finish this month...whew! I couldn't find a good ground cover fabric, so just painted some stuff on...LOL!

Your block is just wonderful!! :thumbup: I think you are trying to out do the rest of us on your block. But, I am so glad that you did. I Love it!!
:D :D :D :D

sew_it_up 07-22-2011 12:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At LAST, here is my cabin. For some reason, I could not get my mind around how to make it larger. In the great scheme of things, it will do.

SulaBug 07-22-2011 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by sew_it_up
At LAST, here is my cabin. For some reason, I could not get my mind around how to make it larger. In the great scheme of things, it will do.

WOW, another great Log House block!! :thumbup: Yours is beautiful too. I just love all of the blocks for this month. Everyone has made them their own & I really like that.
:D :D :D :D

PokerDiva 07-22-2011 12:45 PM

Good Grief!!!!! Amazing job!!!! I think I give up after that one.

I finally finished my block! I had many projects going on to finish this month...whew! I couldn't find a good ground cover fabric, so just painted some stuff on...LOL!

Matilda 07-22-2011 12:49 PM

Everyone's block looks great!! I especially like the rainy day one on page one or two. Great job ladies!!

rwquilts 07-22-2011 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

Don't give up Poker Diva! All the blocks are different and special in their own way! Come on...you know you want to do this! LOL! :) :)

PokerDiva 07-22-2011 01:58 PM

Thank you for your support but your block was way amazing.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

Don't give up Poker Diva! All the blocks are different and special in their own way! Come on...you know you want to do this! LOL! :) :)

Floralfab 07-23-2011 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Here is my Patriot Log Cabin...Stray cats have taken up residence....Still needs borders...maybe tomorrow...

Love your house with those kitties peeking out the windows!!

Floralfab 07-23-2011 02:05 PM

Great house block! Love the curtains, and I feel like I could reach out and touch your trees :thumbup:

Floralfab 07-23-2011 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by sew_it_up

Great lookin' cabin block! Isn't this fun. We are all getting so much from these blocks. :D :-D