Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Just wondering if QB is having a Block of the Month 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/just-wondering-if-qb-having-block-month-2014-a-t238104.html)

patricej 01-06-2014 06:14 AM

SulaBug and I are thrilled to hear that a number of members would like to do both a Project and Block of the Month.
look for the Project of the Month to keep going.
the 2014 Block of the Month will start in February.
there will be two blocks to begin with, and then the regular one per month thereafter.

:)

if anybody would like to be on the block pickers list, please let me know. :)

Kequilts 01-06-2014 06:28 AM

Sounds great Patrice! I'll be looking for the BOM thread. BTW, it would be so awesome if there was a way to archive off the old threads for competed/inactive Round Robins and swaps, etc. I think it would be great to just see the last 3 - 4 months worth of swaps. That would give people an opportunity to still chat after the event. Maybe a separate forum that the completed ones could be moved to if people want to see the history or continue chatting back and forth.... Just a suggestion. :) I've enjoyed several swaps on the board!

Karin

Fran Foss 01-06-2014 11:20 AM

I would love to be on 2014 BOM. Thanks for having it. How do I find the Project of the Month. It was on the one day and the next day it was gone. I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to computer. Thanks
Fran

judy363905 01-06-2014 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ (Post 6496097)
SulaBug and I are thrilled to hear that a number of members would like to do both a Project and Block of the Month.
there will be two blocks to begin with, and then the regular one per month thereafter

What a fun name for the group, not sure if you would like PM or on this thread. I would like very much to be on the list.

Judy in Phx, AZ

Roma Bauder 01-06-2014 04:30 PM

I am ready for another block of the month.
Thanks

sewNso 01-07-2014 02:37 AM

well this snow bound, cold weather makes me welcome all these BOM's. thx Patrice for the update.
i'll probably do as many as I can. while working along sashing my FWQ , etc.

mimiknoxtaylor 01-07-2014 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ (Post 6496097)
there will be two blocks to begin with, and then the regular one per month thereafter.

Thank you Patrice. I always love the BOM here on the board & the interaction. I've already started a couple of others on other sites but they're not interactive so I will join in here on the board.
YaHoo!

Caroline S 01-07-2014 05:18 PM

I guess I have to finish or at least put my blocks together from the 2013 QB BOM. What's one more project, LOL ?

m-fay 01-07-2014 06:13 PM

I want to do the Block of the month too.

sewNso 01-07-2014 08:36 PM

Caroline, that's right,
''what's one more project". I made a chart of everything I am working on, so I can keep track, not forget something. Like the 50 Fab stars---1 a week, I believe. printed,not made. etc
Elis medallion ---center done, round 1 in process, etc. then I check them off, as I go.
Thank you ladies for all the hard work on these BOM etc. I really enjoy them.