Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   MAY 15 2011 STARS BOM - PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/may-15-2011-stars-bom-pictures-t123149.html)

Floralfab 05-21-2011 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Durinda

Originally Posted by Floralfab
Here's my May star block. It was fun to do!

Very Pretty ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :)
I always love pink and yellow together.

Thank you. I love doing this and the house BOM's. What a wonderful group of women here.

MisDixie 05-22-2011 12:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And this little piggy is floating on a cloud. Cheeky bugger! LOL

PokerDiva 05-22-2011 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
MisDixie your block is just cute, cute, cute. Here is mine.

MisDixie 05-22-2011 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
MisDixie your block is just cute, cute, cute. Here is mine.

Thank you!

Love the blue and yellow! Want to do a quilt in those colours. Have to add it to the list!

violetsfarm 05-23-2011 09:03 AM

Everyones stars are so great. Haven't pieced mine yet, but am hopeful before the next star is posted I will have mine made.

skjquiltnut 05-23-2011 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by marymc
[Here's mine and am quite tempted to embroider something in the middle square. I have to get on these BOM's or I may get behind. I love this block and I love the blocks that people have already done, each one has such personality.

I thought the same about the center square. I was much happier with my 2nd block when I used a print fabric in the center. Live and learn, that's what I'm here for. I tend to like my second try each month better than my first.[/quote]

marymc did your block post after this msg? or am I just missing it?

marymc 05-23-2011 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by skjquiltnut

[Here's mine and am quite tempted to embroider something in the middle square. I have to get on these BOM's or I may get behind. I love this block and I love the blocks that people have already done, each one has such personality.

I thought the same about the center square. I was much happier with my 2nd block when I used a print fabric in the center. Live and learn, that's what I'm here for. I tend to like my second try each month better than my first.

marymc did your block post after this msg? or am I just missing it?[/quote]

I had already posted. They are on page 3. I have been doing two each month to gt more variety. all dark blues and white so kinda tough some times.

skjquiltnut 05-24-2011 06:32 AM

I got my stars done but I'm not crazy about my fabric choices. Ironically, the 2nd picture is one of the blocks I've been working on for a scrappy quilt. Very similar block style!

I did see those :oops: That deep blue and icy white theme will really cool down the feel of a room on one of these hot summer days :XD:

hobbykat1955 05-24-2011 11:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finished before the next is issued...here she comes..I'm loving Red and White more and more these days

clhr 05-24-2011 12:38 PM

I really love this one. Thank you for sharing. I need to get started. I liked the blues that were here but I like this one too so I might have to do both colors.