Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

grandme26 06-23-2012 02:12 PM

I think I have changed my mind a couple of times and will not know for sure until I sew the border on.

PokerDiva 06-23-2012 02:13 PM

msevelyn, I will go look for those postings for you but don't turn your yardage when you cut.

paintmejudy 06-23-2012 02:15 PM

LOL Marybeth, will make a new column -- undecided until the very end!

Glad you, and everyone else who said it, enjoyed the ride.

Originally Posted by LTeachergeorge (Post 5311250)
Judy, does waiting until today to choose a sashing count as changing my mind on sashing? Thanks again. It's been a blast!! Really enjoyed the train ride and seeing everyone's different choices in fabrics.

Linda in Missouri

JeanieG 06-23-2012 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5311070)
An unofficial survery -- just quick question for everyone:

How many of you changed your sashing color after seeing how the quilt center medallion went together?

I'm staying with the one I chose from the first. I think it will look beautiful!!! Were leaving on a month long trip, so will finish this on the way. (I always take my trusty lightweight Brother when we travel.) Will post when we get back!

SunlitenSmiles 06-23-2012 02:19 PM

Judy you keep us guessing till the very last minute...and beyond

PokerDiva 06-23-2012 02:31 PM

msevelyn, I am going to give you the post # of the clue and what page it is on for me. Everybodys page # is different but it might help you to get closer.

Clue 1 post 1 page 1
Clue 2 post 383 page 39
Clue 3 post 610 page 61
Clue 4 post 771 page 78
Clue 5 post 959 page 96
Clue 6 post 1103 page 111

Hope this helps.

urgodschild2 06-23-2012 02:40 PM

Judy....had my knew replaced 3 1/2 years ago. Best thing I ever did. I loved it. Take care and good luck with your surgery.

msevelyn 06-23-2012 02:51 PM

Thank you so much for the post numbers, It may take me awhile to do it, but its really pretty.
Everyones colors where very pretty
Evelyn

Cindy60545 06-23-2012 03:11 PM

WOOHOO! It's together!

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my top done! I just love it! Now for the quilting part. The LQS where I teach wants me to test a new thread, Wonderfil, on my longarm. She gave me both a 100 & 50 Wt thread for testing. This should be interesting! I'll post in here & pictures when I get her done. No, Judy, I did not change the sashing. I stuck with the original choice. Thanks again for the great ride! Hope all goes well with the surgery & I look forward to the fall & a new mystery.

nancia 06-23-2012 03:32 PM

thanks for the ride! i sat in the observation car and nibbled and drank coffee the whole way. it was great fun watching and being a part of the group without the stress. lots of times i wished i had joined you in the sewing car! but now that i know "who dunnit", i will be ready to sew on the next trip! thanks judy, for piloting the train! good luck on your surgery, and now i can look forward to the fall for another good reason. all the quilts look beautiful to me, so if you don't like yours i left my address written on the bathroom wall ( well my name was already written there), so for a really good time, you can send your rejected quilts to me.:D i betcha i won't get any! ttfn, nanci