Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

debquilts2 05-26-2012 02:53 PM

Cant figure this out getting very upset. I am new to this and cant find anything can someone repost it please

paintmejudy 05-26-2012 02:55 PM

You ARE on the proper page - go to posting one for the first clue. I had also sent you a link for the first page.

Originally Posted by debquilts2 (Post 5244951)
Cant figure this out getting very upset. I am new to this and cant find anything can someone repost it please

PokerDiva 05-26-2012 02:55 PM

Sunliten, you are a gal after my own heart. Beautiful fabrics. Marybeth, you are just too fast. I got A & B cut then had to stop for the baseball game. Will finish tomorrow.

debquilts2 05-26-2012 03:08 PM

Judy can find the second part just not the first part.

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5244955)
You ARE on the proper page - go to posting one for the first clue. I had also sent you a link for the first page.

PokerDiva 05-26-2012 03:11 PM

Part 1 is just the list of fabrics needed. It is on page 1. Go to top of thread where it lists pages and click on First. It is also on the bottom of this page too.

Originally Posted by debquilts2 (Post 5244982)
Judy can find the second part just not the first part.

debquilts2 05-26-2012 03:31 PM

Ok got this sorry I am so brain dead. thought I missed step 1 but it was the fabric selection. SO SORRY FOR BEING A PAIN IN EVERYONE REAR END.

SunlitenSmiles 05-26-2012 03:36 PM

toasting Marybeth with my wineglass........your half-square triangles are beautiful

myself and everyone else.....at least they are not quarter square triangles. I will toast to that !!

Hugs, Judy hope you are feeling better, sweet Lady

handing Deb a glass of bubbly ........ we all understand and have been there ...... you are here with friends.... no worries

debquilts2 05-26-2012 03:46 PM

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I have had my wine not down to business.

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5245037)

toasting Marybeth with my wineglass........your half-square triangles are beautiful

myself and everyone else.....at least they are not quarter square triangles. I will toast to that !!

Hugs, Judy hope you are feeling better, sweet Lady

handing Deb a glass of bubbly ........ we all understand and have been there ...... you are here with friends.... no worries

PokerDiva 05-26-2012 03:58 PM

Sunliten, amen to the quarter square triangles.

Pam H 05-26-2012 03:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These really didn't take too long. I also got a pillowcase with a handle made to use for my trip to Ireland a week from tomorrow. I might not get next week's done so soon and certainly not the following 2 weeks clues. I also watched 3 movies while I was working. I mean playing!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]338056[/ATTACH]