Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Quilts for Rosie - Weekly Paper Pieced Sampler Quilt Along (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/quilts-rosie-weekly-paper-pieced-sampler-quilt-along-t192335.html)

dublb 07-16-2012 05:17 PM

Patricia - The reason I'm wantin' ta follow this thread is all o' a bunch o' my PC friends are here. I'm behind by about 15 blocks in the PC. Most o' us are behind. :) We love it anyway! I'm also behind on my Quilt Story BOM. & I joined a Mariner's Compass Sew along somewhere else. I haven't even started makin' those & they are 1/2 way through. I've got ta finish my niece & nephew's graduation quilts, & quilt each of my sister's quilts. I also want ta quilt 2 baby panels for PL before the retreat that I'm goin' ta in Sept. 'cause I want ta give 'em ta the director of the new Grandbury PL chapter. OMGosh I'm even further behind than I thought!!!! OK I'm gonna follow but might start after I git a li'le bit caught up.

Patricia Faye 07-16-2012 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 5370962)
Patricia - The reason I'm wantin' ta follow this thread is all o' a bunch o' my PC friends are here. I'm behind by about 15 blocks in the PC. Most o' us are behind. :) We love it anyway! I'm also behind on my Quilt Story BOM. & I joined a Mariner's Compass Sew along somewhere else. I haven't even started makin' those & they are 1/2 way through. I've got ta finish my niece & nephew's graduation quilts, & quilt each of my sister's quilts. I also want ta quilt 2 baby panels for PL before the retreat that I'm goin' ta in Sept. 'cause I want ta give 'em ta the director of the new Grandbury PL chapter. OMGosh I'm even further behind than I thought!!!! OK I'm gonna follow but might start after I git a li'le bit caught up.

You are busy! We'll be here when you're ready.

dublb 07-16-2012 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Patricia Faye (Post 5371016)
You are busy! We'll be here when you're ready.

Thanks!:) Your great!

almond 07-16-2012 05:53 PM

Patricia: How did I miss this quilt along. Just ran across this thread. Ordered the book tonight and will be warming up my machine. I am thinking Kansas Troubles by Moda.

QuiltE 07-16-2012 07:33 PM

PatriciaFaye ... are you sure you want this motley crew of dusty ol' Cowgirls from the PC trails?
Despite what Honchey says, I'm just their token Canuck that they let infiltrate into the PC group.

Honchey ... geesh!!!!!! the things I get tagged with!!!!!!!!!! :D

Can someone answer another question? Thank you!
When did this book come out?

I'm thinking I saw it somewhere last year ... now to figure out which LQS, so I can track it down.

dublb 07-16-2012 08:12 PM

QE - don't sell yourself short! You're an important part o' whatever thread that ya partake in!!!

Honchey 07-17-2012 05:47 AM

QE, I purchased mine on Ebay...the seller ships free and has one left. Less expensive than anywhere else I looked....Joann"s is out of stock..and ships promptly... I seriously hope I didn't offend you with the remark I made...I had a mischevious grin on my face when I typed it....H.

QuiltE 07-17-2012 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5372063)
QE, I purchased mine on Ebay...the seller ships free and has one left. Less expensive than anywhere else I looked....Joann"s is out of stock..and ships promptly... I seriously hope I didn't offend you with the remark I made...I had a mischevious grin on my face when I typed it....H.

Honchey ... And likewise from me ... I was playing along with you too! :D
So I hope you were not offended either.
I knew that you were teasing ... and it was oh so fun!!

Still want us around PatriciaFaye?
We PC'ers really are harmless!!!!!!!! :)

Anael 07-17-2012 12:38 PM

I have the book :D :D I don't know if I can keep up with you all, I'm behind on all projects!

QuiltE 07-17-2012 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5373038)
I have the book :D :D I don't know if I can keep up with you all, I'm behind on all projects!

Oh you're way ahead of most of us!
Besides, what's another PUP?