Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/stash-buster-scrappy-mystery-quilt-mini-train-ride-t209515.html)

ligia 01-21-2013 12:08 PM

Dhanke : :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

irishrose 01-21-2013 12:17 PM

Deb, the colors are wonderful in your quilt. What a lucky recipient.

SewNso, the black stars are great on a scrappy. Looks good. I like the loops in your quilting. The instructor at my LQS told me to never cross a line and make a loop. I know now she was wrong, so I'm looking forward to making loops on this one. I lost 34 2 1/2" squares last night so I had to quit. I finally found them. My big dog pushed them down in the cushions when she visited me while I was drawing my diagonal lines.

roserips 01-21-2013 01:01 PM

Mystery train ride top finished

1 Attachment(s)
I have my top done was side tracked and started a second baby quilt size. This has been a very fun mystery and loved the train ride.

sewsewquilter 01-21-2013 05:00 PM

dhanke I love the dark bown and turquoise! Beautiful! That is going to be one lucky boy that gets that quilt.

irishrose 01-21-2013 05:41 PM

roserips, very nice work. I like the WOW for the sashing and the fact that you used it in the last flying geese. I plan on doing the same.

urgodschild2 01-21-2013 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got it put together. The top that is. Now I will have to wait to sandwich it and quilt it. I have too may other projects that need to be done. My goal this year was to finish the tops I put together last year. I think maybe I am defeating my own purpose when it join up and make more. LOL. I can't help it. I love this train ride. I can't wait for the next one. Oh wait what was that goal for this year?????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389848[/ATTACH]

urgodschild2 01-21-2013 05:53 PM

A note about the Tree icon. I don't have the tree although now that I look at what I do have I think that there is a tree. LOL. I have an icon that looks like a picture of painting. But I see now it has a tree in there. Maybe others have the same myopia that I have. LOL.

Elisabrat 01-21-2013 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you are an i ntersting thinker lol yeah its a picture of a tree. it takes almost a full minute from when I click it before it opens up a slowly decides to show up. I think you all did such a marvelous job just popped in to say

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389861[/ATTACH]

Dedemac 01-21-2013 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have got lost in the baggage car looking for my machine!! I know I'm way behind but I really dreaded the corner squares.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]389862[/ATTACH]Here is my top so far, I have the rest of the pieces cut and will finish putting it together this week, I promised myself!

sewNso 01-21-2013 07:23 PM

i don't have a tree icon for downloading pic's. might it be older versions of window? 3rd icon from right, has a dot in each corner of a square. that's what i was told to use ages ago. it works for me.