Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

Foxflower 02-27-2012 10:03 PM

whitepine, I wouldn't have been able to resist either....fabulous fabrics!

Everose 02-28-2012 07:15 AM

Mystery Quilt

whitepine, I love your "F" fabric. Which you were my neighbor and I would trade you for some.

whitepine 02-28-2012 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 5015775)
whitepine, I love your "F" fabric. Which you were my neighbor and I would trade you for some.

Just go to your local Joanns :) . It's in their featured/showcase/something quilt fabric that's 50% off right now. I got all that and a couple more for about $10.

paintmejudy 02-28-2012 09:05 AM

Of course you need another project! I just did this mystery in baby fabrics for a charity I sew for. It turned out too cute.

Originally Posted by mrsk (Post 5014874)
OK. So I probably don't need another project to start right now, but I do need to make a baby quilt anyway, & you said this would be good for one right? I'll have to check my stash, or make this into a completely scrappy, no shopping for me right now-count me in for my very first mystery quilt. I doooo soooo love a mystery!!! :) BTW-I love all the fabric choices I've seen so far, hope mine will compare!

SunlitenSmiles 02-28-2012 09:31 AM

Is it March Yet?

I am a leap year gouch this time.....what a year for an extra day to be thrown in.

Don't 'they' know we are mystery sleuths

terriamn 02-28-2012 09:42 AM

I'm going to hop on the train also. Still need to pick my fabrics

Terriamn

materialgrl 02-28-2012 10:28 AM

okay guys, I need to stop looking at the pictures, I think I have my fabric picked out and I see some one post a picture and I want to do those colors. I can't decide. LOL

paintmejudy 02-28-2012 11:37 AM

Wow, 6 more climbing on the train Welcome to missFay, tildiemae, pjnesler and OKsewnsew, terriamn and material girl.
So glad you are joining us. Can't wait to see what next week's postings will look like. I am excited!

works4me 02-28-2012 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5016425)
. Can't wait to see what next week's postings will look like. I am excited!

So are we. :)

paintmejudy 02-28-2012 12:13 PM

All right, now I have to admiat that I am totally surprised at the response that has generated to the Mystery Quilt. I just went through all the postings, sent a few PMs and to answer a few questions from the early pages that I missed, and took a count. I cannot believe that we have, as of right now, 53 people who want to do the mystery! And there are 11 more that said they might do this. Wow, is all I can say. I'm having such a good time, hope you are too. And I may just start to make a new mystery to start in a few months!