Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

Foxflower 03-06-2012 10:03 AM

Fabric bath! :D I see a new spa treatment coming up. Yep, since I'm doing scrappy too I had to dig through mine to find the coordinating one that were full WOF. I did consider just taking lots of coordinating shorter pieces, but that was way more time consuming. It's so quick to just sew those strips and cut them up it's kind of addicting. I am very tempted to make more but am working on 2 UFOS right now....the funky dawg and funky cat quilts for my kids. Some of you did those too I think.

Sadiemae 03-06-2012 10:06 AM

SheriR, The reds are pretty, but I would take those brights any day of the week.:)

materialgrl 03-06-2012 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 5034176)
Same here PokerDiva! I thought maybe I was losing it at first! Now I realize that it is the website problem.

I hope they get this fixed soon I don't like looking for my last read post too ,come on computer genius's fix this please.I know you are trying and I do appreciate all your hard work, not complaining just agreeing

yayaquilts 03-06-2012 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by materialgrl (Post 5036426)
I hope they get this fixed soon I don't like looking for my last read post too ,come on computer genius's fix this please.I know you are trying and I do appreciate all your hard work, not complaining just agreeing

Hey girls! I have my subscribed threads set so I see the newest posting first so pages are in reverse order. Go to settings then to In account general settings, go to "Thread Display Options" then go to "Thread Display Mode" then "Linear-Newest First." This way I see the newest postings first.

paintmejudy 03-06-2012 11:05 AM

oooo Sapdoggie and QuilterMomma used the magic word. Gotta go get me some for lunch!!!

And those reds posted are beautiful.

pdcakm 03-06-2012 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by yayaquilts (Post 5036507)
Hey girls! I have my subscribed threads set so I see the newest posting first so pages are in reverse order. Go to settings then to In account general settings, go to "Thread Display Options" then go to "Thread Display Mode" then "Linear-Newest First." This way I see the newest postings first.

thanks for the info.

all this computer geek stuff is driving me nuts. all i want is to see a statement like "click here to see newest first". searching through all those options with tech speak are for those familiar with geek speak. please, understand my son is a computer geek and he hears plenty from me about this very subject.

my new operating system has bookmarks under tools which is noted by a wrench on the toolbar. that is just stupid. bookmarks used to be a separate option and should still be.

ok, i am over the rant now. just getting too old for these changes. lol!

by the way, everyone's choices are absolutely grand. can't wait to see how they all turn out.

DenaAH 03-06-2012 11:35 AM

Where is lesson 2, at this time ? DenaAH

Sadiemae 03-06-2012 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by DenaAH (Post 5036595)
Where is lesson 2, at this time ? DenaAH

The first clue is on posts #312 and #313.

DenaAH 03-06-2012 11:56 AM

Thank You !

roseirish48 03-06-2012 12:06 PM

everyone is talking about how hard it is to find the latest post or the fir clue. i'm irritated that i had my computer geek son help me download the picture of my fabric choices and i even saw the post so why did my typed words appear on my post but not the picture?
I love all the different choices even those that i necessarily wouldn't make but thats where the fun is--learning about people through the fabrics chosen. Your choices tell people a lot about you...conservative, wild, laid back, calm, exciting,bold,crazy, or whatever.
Hope nobody mixes me up with Irishrose--i think we are a bit different just like our names.