Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

SunlitenSmiles 03-08-2012 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5039069)
the first set of clues are the cutting inst. at the beginning of thread. The second set of clues are posts #312, #313. If you are doing scrappy there are more inst. at about#316. For me that is page 32 but that might be different for you because it depends on how many posts are on a page for you. :)

reposted this hope it is helpfull

We are all super sleths on this mystery train and there are internet idocrincicys and (holding up garlic) dragons on the ride....giggle....(have to dig out my green dragon fabric)

whitepine 03-08-2012 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by vickig626 (Post 5041680)
ok, after spending almost 20 minutes trying to find these messages, I give up. Can someone HELP me please????
I've been wanting to post some things too and can't find where to post a new message either. Still don't like this new format...sorry...

But I want to participate in this mystery and can't find Step 1. My other question is WHY isn't this part of the group listings under What's New

Thank you.

Viccki, Please don't give up. :) This whole thread is under the Blocks of the Month and is titled "Welcome Aboard the Mystery Train." I'm not sure of your question and I don't want to sound patronizing. Each comment (post) has a number right above it in the dark gray stripe. This comment should be #482. Now read SunlitenSmiles' post right above. Also, look for PaintMeJudy's Avatar, a beautiful fish.

Jenniky, Love that red and black too.

g'ville 03-08-2012 09:29 AM

I can't seem to find it either. I have looked through page after page and I can't find it anywhere. I don't seem to be able to navigate well on this site. I guess I just am too dumb.

materialgrl 03-08-2012 09:39 AM

Hang in there I am having trouble to but it does get easier the more you are on it,everyone has given good , directions if you still have trouble ask again, I would hate to have you miss out on the fun, we are all here to help each other,we will get through this

Originally Posted by g'ville (Post 5042026)
I can't seem to find it either. I have looked through page after page and I can't find it anywhere. I don't seem to be able to navigate well on this site. I guess I just am too dumb.

materialgrl 03-08-2012 09:40 AM

Hang in there I am having trouble to but it does get easier the more you are on it,everyone has given good , directions if you still have trouble ask again, I would hate to have you miss out on the fun, we are all here to help each other,we will get through this

SunlitenSmiles 03-08-2012 09:49 AM

g,ville i luv your avatar.....twister quilt is definately on my bucket list.......

go to page #1 for the first clue (cutting instructions)
then go page that has posts numbers 312 through 316 (that is page 32 for me but may be 31 or 33,etc. for you depending on how many posts fit on a page on your computer defaults)

Sadiemae 03-08-2012 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5042083)
g,ville i luv your avatar.....twister quilt is definately on my bucket list.......

go to page #1 for the first clue (cutting instructions)
then go page that has posts numbers 312 through 316 (that is page 32 for me but may be 31 or 33,etc. for you depending on how many posts fit on a page on your computer defaults)

It was frustrating for me trying to help people find the post. I have my computer set to 40 posts per page, so it is page 8 for me.

pdcakm 03-08-2012 10:26 AM

maybe this will help find the directions for post #2.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...180032-32.html

if you click on this link it will take you right to that page. sure hope the qb gets these computer glitches resolved soon. almost double posted again.

missgigglewings 03-08-2012 10:29 AM

You are dumb! You just lack this specific knowledge at this specific time! Hang in there...you'[ll get it!

SunlitenSmiles 03-08-2012 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by pdcakm (Post 5042185)
maybe this will help find the directions for post #2.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-...180032-32.html

if you click on this link it will take you right to that page. sure hope the qb gets these computer glitches resolved soon. almost double posted again.

wow, cool, pdcakm, TYVM sure helps to have a computer wizard around !!!!!!!