Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

It did and the fabrics look great.

irishrose - Found it . Had to go to page three of Google search but I found it in"Fabric, Notions and more" in Ca. I'm waiting to find out if they ship to Canada. They also have it in rust/autumn tones. I say thanks a lot but hubby won't.

Yeah, my first picture posting on the new board I was afraid the 392 pictures I up loaded would show up on here,LOL

Ooooo pretty-pretty, Cheryl! Nice collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Here are the fabrics that I chose to make this project with. These beautiful fabric's were gifted to me last year, during one of the swaps on this Quilting Board & I just love the whole collection. I hope everyone likes them!!
    And materialgrl, love your choices, too
    Last edited by paintmejudy; 02-29-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    "If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
    Juan Ramon Jimenez 1881-1958

Blog Entries
    Wow, the fabric collections just keep getting better and better. SulaBug, I love those fabrics! I think a couple of them, especially the one on the left, are from the Western Washington Shop Hop a couple of years ago. It was the only years I've ever done a shop hop and it was because I loved the theme. This was the feature fabric.Name:  005.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  1.13 MB

Wow, whitepine, that fabric is amazing.

ooooh I like it too! Getting too close now I'm starting to bite my nails!!!!!!!!
    Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

Blog Entries
    works4me, the rust (my colors) is gorgeous, too, and the blue isn't bad. I also like the second coordinate in the purple line. Are you what's known as an enabler? Or am I? You won't be disappointed if they will ship.

materialgirl, those are pretty fabrics in a nice color combination. Come on, Monday.

[QUOTE=irishrose;5020744]works4me, the rust (my colors) is gorgeous, too, and the blue isn't bad. I also like the second coordinate in the purple line. Are you what's known as an enabler? Or am I? You won't be disappointed if they will ship.QUOTE]

They don't have it. But I found it in a couple of other places and will see if they actually have it in stock. I'm being greedy. I want both fabrics from the same place.

I think we are all enablers to other fabricolholics. lol

I knew this mystery quilt might be dangerous.

Blog Entries
    It's March 1, closer every day. Now that I look at everyone elses fabric, I'm doing the same thing - wondering if I should change mine. Oh well, Judy, you said we could do more of them - I just might have to.

Also have a lot of scraps that would work great, depending on length.

Have a great day. It's snowing here, but respite care comes so I am going out to library for book sale. Looking for quilting books and of course some great books to read by the fire.

Blog Entries
    we need a countdown clock...how many minutes till March 5th.....oh, and did we talk you into GMT, Judy ?

Less than 4 days to go, Sunlite, you are just too too anxious. Over-caffeinated? Losing sleep? Hang in there, I know you can do it.

Blog Entries
    OK, I can't get a photo to post. Went to info, still won't work. I have no boxes above my quick reply to choose from. Would love to show you my fabrics for okay, but will just follow along since I can't. My brain is tired of trying.
    Dreams Do Come True
    Good friends are like quilts - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth.

Blog Entries
    RV Quilter, it's so aggrevating when the computer doesn't do what we want it to. Go to Forum Actions in a toolbar under the QB logo. Choose 'General Settings' then scroll way down and see if 'Advanced Interface' is checked. I think that will give you the row of icons. Choose the tree for pictures. If not, when you type a reply, choose 'Go Advanced' before you post the reply. Scroll down to 'Manage Attachments' and go from there.

I hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    o
    Oh, does Starbucks, dark, Espresso roast ...... have Caffeine ? checking label

Blog Entries
    Thank you IrishRose. I had chosen "enhanced Interface" before but the bar had not appeared for some reason it did this time. I now have items to choose....YEAH!! I clicked on the tree, choose my photo, but it failed to download three times. I have it sized to the 640x800 size. Will try go advanced now....no go..I can select it, click on upload, but nothing happens.
    Dreams Do Come True
    Good friends are like quilts - they age with you, yet never lose their warmth.

Ok. I made my fabric choices (A-F left to right). I love Hawaiian prints!!What do you think??Name:  mystery fabric .jpg
Views: 300
Size:  89.8 KB
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Oh, I think it's fabulous!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    Only if I get to go to Hawaii. I need to hide out at one of those islands again.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Recalculating

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yayaquilts View Post
    Ok. I made my fabric choices (A-F left to right). I love Hawaiian prints!!What do you think??Name:  mystery fabric .jpg
Views: 300
Size:  89.8 KB
    I absolutely Love your fabric's that you have just shared with all of us. They make me want to return to Hawaii right now!! Now I can't wait to see your project block when it is all done!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    Wow, the fabric collections just keep getting better and better. SulaBug, I love those fabrics! I think a couple of them, especially the one on the left, are from the Western Washington Shop Hop a couple of years ago. It was the only years I've ever done a shop hop and it was because I loved the theme. This was the feature fabric.Name:  005.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  1.13 MB
    Whitepine.......Your piece of fabric is just gorgeous & would also go so well with what I have just shared. All six of my pieces are from the same collection & it's called: Folklorrica by Julie Paschkis for "In The Beginning Fabrics" copyright 2009. If you ever want to part with some of yours, just let me know!! Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Going to be beautiful, yaya

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Quilter View Post
    OK, I can't get a photo to post. Went to info, still won't work. I have no boxes above my quick reply to choose from. Would love to show you my fabrics for okay, but will just follow along since I can't. My brain is tired of trying.
    RV, At first, my "Quick Reply" didn't have the icons either, then one day they appeared. It's a mystery. However, even though the icons weren't there, if I ran my cursor over the top shaded area, the words appeared and I could find the "attach picture" in that way. Hope that works.

Yaya, Love the Hawaiian theme. It will be beautiful.

Hi Everyone, Well, being I'm a very curious person I have decided to join the Mystery Train Ride. I'm thinking I would like to do it in Reds and Whites...I just have to get them together. Honchey

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    Hi Everyone, Well, being I'm a very curious person I have decided to join the Mystery Train Ride. I'm thinking I would like to do it in Reds and Whites...I just have to get them together. Honchey

Good to see you over here, Honchey!
    I haven't corralled my fabric yet ... thinking of a blue/white/yellow combo and/or autumn colours.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 ... LastLast