Betsy Landgraf

What is it called.....

Rate this Entry
by , 07-14-2012 at 02:54 PM (421 Views)
Quote Originally Posted by KimS View Post
Can someone tell me what the name is for the quilt/blanket that covers only the foot of the bed? Thanks!!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags


  1. Lynnstanfield's Avatar
    Hi Betsy, those little foot of the bed quilts are called Bed Runners

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.