Am I going crazy?

Old 10-11-2012, 10:07 AM

Default Am I going crazy?

I could swear that last night I read something here about cell phone plans... I am getting close to being ready to re-up as it were and briefly scanned the note..... I can't find anything like that now???
(I'm pretty sure it was here at this site-- maybe I AM going crazy??)
Old 10-11-2012, 10:17 AM

I read one in the last day or two it seems that was talking about being able to keep the rollover minutes if you asked for them. I couldn't find it now, though.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:34 PM

Nope. You are not crazy. It WAS on this board and the discussion was just what Grandma Bonnie said.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:37 PM

Hmmm... wonder where it went... I would have loved to know which company.... Do posts vanish a lot? Why would the author pull it?
Old 10-11-2012, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Grandma Bonnie View Post
I read one in the last day or two it seems that was talking about being able to keep the rollover minutes if you asked for them. I couldn't find it now, though.
If we were able to keep our unused minutes we would have enough minutes to pass out as party favors.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen View Post
Hmmm... wonder where it went... I would have loved to know which company.... Do posts vanish a lot? Why would the author pull it?
If it was pulled, it wasn't pulled by the author. We're not able to pull posts. It would have to be pulled by a moderator, which would mean it had most likely broken a rule somewhere.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:47 AM

Thought I saw it, but it might've been VERIZON. I had an account with them for the longest, and they had roll over minutes. I switched to sprint, as we got a better deal with the whole family.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:40 AM

I know you can keep a few thousand roll over minutes with AT&T. We had several thousand when we reupped and changed our plan and they gave us I think around 2000 of the roll over minutes.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
If it was pulled, it wasn't pulled by the author. We're not able to pull posts. It would have to be pulled by a moderator, which would mean it had most likely broken a rule somewhere.
Hmmm...ok... but all I recall it saying was something along the lines of what folks are saying above me...not anything vile.... is there a rule abt not mentioning brands? If so, I guess this thread will disappear as some have mentioned brands...

Anywhoo...if it was just abt roll overs, yeah, I don't know what I could do with all the minutes if I rolled over each month, unless you can start to pay your mortgage with them..... we have V now (trying to behave?? ) and the smallest minutes we can have is 700 for a family plan, but if we use 70 we are lucky....
Old 10-12-2012, 11:26 AM

I do wish someone would untangle the mess of phone, internet and cable programs for me. It drives me crazy trying to find a bargain. You have to sign up for an eon and they can change the price but you can't change the plan. Gotta go- - my blood pressure is rising just thinking about it! heheeh!