Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: American Idol...who to vote for?

I am sitting here amazed at the talent I have watched tonight. I can't even vote because I can't settle on any single person. This is like handing me a box of Godiva chocolate truffles, and asking me to pick just one. What to do? What to do? What did YOU do?

I know I know..............they were all good!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdgiffin
    I am sitting here amazed at the talent I have watched tonight. I can't even vote because I can't settle on any single person. This is like handing me a box of Godiva chocolate truffles, and asking me to pick just one. What to do? What to do? What did YOU do?
    I have so many favorites, like you can't vote, want to vote for all of them. Love the country, one of my favorite, cause I like country music. Love the guy with raspy voice, the one with the beard, and the tall rocker guy too. More guys than girls, my favorites and don't forget the black guy, he's fantastic too.

I watched American Idol for the first time tonight and I liked it. I think my favorite is Scotty, great Garth Brooks song.

Really some superb talent this year. I never vote until it gets down to the final two.

I have not watch it since Danny Gokey .He is a friend of my son. I put a sign on my lawn during the season,"Danny slept here." My neighbors know I'm crazy. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    This year is exceptional with such talent ever!!!!! :shock: : I am like many of you I canít pick one. I love two of the guys more than the others and four of the girls. :roll: And some of them are so young. They are blessed :thumbup: