Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Arkansas gift certificate

Blog Entries

Arkansas gift certificate

If you live in Arkansas and someone wanted to give you a gift certificate what would you like? Can you give me the name of a shop and what you would really love to receive?
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Marshall's Dry Goods in Batesville, definitely!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 20 Album of Blocks I made to swap https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19942.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    If the recipient lives near Hot Springs, Hickory Hill Quilts is a terrific shop. https://www.hhqsewingcenter.com/
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Why not send a Visa or MasterCard gift card instead? Then they can use it wherever they want. I frequently get JoAnn's gift cards, but I have enough stash to last me a lifetime. It's not that I don't appreciate the thought, but I am on a VERY limited budget. Buying gas or food is more important to me than more fabric.

If the recipient is in the Little Rock area, The Stitchin' Post on Macon Drive is an excellent choice.

Blog Entries
    This is for a friend of mine who wants a gift for a client that is retiring. Her client is a quilter and loves shows,shophops,etc. I don’t know what she wants to spend but suspect it will be significant. She wants names of interesting and special shops. I will send her what I hear and she can google them. She lives in a London so she can’t come and search them.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

I am three miles west of Arkansas and I love to shop at Mama's Log House. I am not sure if they have gift certificates though.
    Life is not a movie. No one is going to yell "CUT" when you make a mistake. - Anne L. Fulton

I am from the South....39 miles south of Boston.

For residents of central Arkansas Pinwheel Quilting in Alexander is an excellent shop with good choices. From Little Rock just take Stagecoach Road south off I 430. It is very easy to find.