Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Australian "goofy" bird plays with like minded dog

Quote Originally Posted by mhollifiel View Post
    Don't quote me on this but our Australian quilters may be able to confirm. I think it's a Magpie.
    Yes, it is a magpie. It would take me far too long to write about them here, but there is a wealth of information on these birds on Wikipedia. They are fascinating birds and we love them.

My cousin who lives in Queensland Australia has multiple Magpie friends. He puts food out for them on the railing of his porch about 8am and if he is late they will come and look in the kitchen windows to see where he is.

He sits out on the porch while they eat and when they are finished they will come and sit with him for awhile.
    June

Really enjoyed this little video. The puppy is so cute and the bird is amazing. I've never seen anything like this. I liked the way the lady just ignored the bird when it landed on her laundry. She didn't even seem upset that the pup was chewing on one of her clothespins. haha

Thanks for sharing this video. Loved it.
    The best kind of sleep beneath heaven above is under a quilt hand made with love. Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2