Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Babylock Destiny

Babylock Destiny

I am having problems with my Babylock Destiny when I am doing machine embroidery in the hoop. Whenever it finishes and cuts the thread automatically, then when it starts to embroider again it becomes unthreaded. If I sit right there and each time the thread is cut automatically I then take tweezers and pull the thread longer, then it works fine. This is very frustrating. Can anyone help? I have spoken to the dealer, but they have no solution either.
    Thank you,
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann

Blog Entries
    I had that problem as well. My dealer ignored that issue and tried to address the multitude of other issues I had... you can read my experience here http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...ml#post7304667
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Thank you for your response. Sorry you had the same issue, and I am sure you and I are not the only ones. I had an Ellissimo Gold before the Destiny and it did the same thing. I have talked to the dealer and they would have their repairman check it, but there has never been any permanent solution. So, right now I just sit there with my tweezers and pull each cut thread longer. If you find out about any other solution, please let me know.
    JoAnn
    Jo Ann

Blog Entries
    Can you disengage the thread cutter so you just cut longer threads without having them be cut short? (Just a question, I don't have a thread cutter or that machine.)
    http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh485/KitsieH/
    Never regret growing older, its a privilege denied to many.
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Kitsie

That is a good thought. I will try that and see how it works.
    Thanks,
    Jo Ann
    Jo Ann