Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The back nine

Thank you for sharing that. I am continually amazed DH and I reached the back 9 so quickly. I look in the mirror and see my own version of the aged faces I knew as a young person.

Blog Entries
    I can still get out of bed on my own in the morning. I can still see . I can still walk, drive my car, visit friends, quilt, embroider, knit. I can feed myself, dress myself etc. etc. Maybe I haven't reached the back nine, but can see it in the distance. I've a lot to be grateful for in my life. Maybe it's not that I can't do somethings but I choose not to.
    Thanks Ditter, I can see the future now. Lol.

Blog Entries
    This is wonderful Ditter ! Thank you for posting .. I think it covers it all ! Yes, how the years fly by.. :/
    some good.. some not so good.. memories.. life lessons.. friendships.. family.. etc...
    I also think this ought to be given to the younger generation...

It was a GREAT reflection Ditter.....and hopefully there are some young'uns out there who will take heed and treasure every single day.....and old'uns who'll remember that there are friends and loved ones who aren't here anymore to be where we are now - and count our blessings.
    Thanks for the reminder.
    Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2