Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons

Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons

Did you know that the coupons are 'good' even if expired? I purchased a cut resistant glove today. The coupon I had was expired but the clerk used it anyway. She said she has used coupons that were months off & they also worked. Now I'm sorry I've tossed so many.

Yes, I knew this. It's silly. Why do they even bother printing a date?? Handy for me though!

I didn't know that, thanks for posting. They send so many coupons and I never seem to have a current one.

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, they have taken old coupons for years now. I just bought a new vacuum cleaner with one.

Yes, I keep saving them and they keep piling up.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

At my store here in FL, only the 20% off coupons don't expire. The $5 off aren't always valid. And you can use up to three of the 20% off coupons per visit (on three items, not altogether on one item). I also read an article recently that BB&B was going to change their coupon policies due to competition, but I haven't seen any changes here yet.

I had heard this too, but recently tried to use an expired one and was told they no longer honor them. :-(

I sure didn't know this but I'm glad you let us know - I've just thrown them away.

The only exception I've had so far was an expired internet coupon which they said they could not honor. Also, just the other day I made an unplanned stop there so didn't have my coupon and the clerk used one she had at her register. Nice!

They've been doing this for as long as I can remember. They won't take expired internet coupons however. And they also accept Buy Buy Baby coupons. They are also very good about returns. If they sell it, they'll take it back even if you don't have the receipt. Love them!

I was told they have to put an expiration date on the coupons because some states require it. Did you also know that Kohl's Kash is always good.....no expiration date?

Usually now you get a percentage off if used by a certain date and a lower percentage off if you use later than that date.

I used to throw the old ones out but luckily someone told me they accept expired ones so now I always hold onto them and I've never had a problem using them. I believe someone also mentioned that you can use more than one coupon as long as you have more than one item. I don't buy a super lot there so the most I ever used at once was two but I was very happy they would take both of them. In fact, I gave the clerk the first one and she saw I had more so she asked if I wanted to use a second one on my other item. I quickly said "yes."