Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Christmas decorations, finally have time to post

Magnifique je n'ai jamais eu le plaisir de voir d'aussi belles décorations chez moi

Quote Originally Posted by craftymatt2 View Post
    WOW, very beautiful, you sure do have a lot of decorations, Is all that snow from this year?? I didn't think Mexico got snow, so goes for me retiring their. Anyway, thank you for sharing.
    Yes, that snow is from this year. I love living in Albuquerque because we sometime get snow like that but then it is all gone in a day or two or perhaps sometimes it will last a week. I live 30 minutes from Albuquerque in the East Mountains so I am a little higher and get a little more snow than in town but I love it there. We have beautiful weather about 10 months of the year and just a month of really cold and a month of really hot but even that is not so bad. I especially love the "no humidity" after moving here from the South. I think that you would love retiring here and besides we have some great quilt shops !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2