Did I dream this?

Old 03-17-2011, 10:30 AM

I seem to remember that Eddie had instructions on how to fix FW machines, or did I dream this? I can't seem to find anything today nor even find Eddie for that matter. Maybe it's just one of those days but I had my FW timing adjusted and expected it to be about $40 and not the almost $80 I was charged. My DH said to find the info and he'll fix our other machines, oh woe is me :|
Old 03-17-2011, 10:35 AM

I"m not sure about Eddie... but I KNOW I would never let my DH ( the angel and quilting enabler that he is...) try to adjust one of my machines... machanical is NOT is strong suit...... good luck... I'll pray for u.... and ur machines!
Old 03-17-2011, 10:36 AM

I think Billy/Lostn51 can help you with your FW. And Eddie has been finishing a lot of vintage quilts up for a lady, maybe that's what your thinking of. :D I know I come across so much here its hard to keep it straight. :lol: :lol: :lol: Here's Lostn51 post....http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-45816-1.htm Go to user list, type in Lostn51 or just lost and he will pop up, click on his name, it will go to his profile page , click on topics created , go to page 3 of his and its about 1/2 down the page. I believe there are 4 installments. Hope this helps :-D
Old 03-17-2011, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by amazon
I think Billy/Lostn51 can help you with your FW. And Eddie has been finishing a lot of vintage quilts up for a lady, maybe that's what your thinking of. :D I know I come across so much here its hard to keep it straight. :lol: :lol: :lol: Here's Lostn51 post....http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-45816-1.htm Go to user list, type in Lostn51 or just lost and he will pop up, click on his name, it will go to his profile page , click on topics created , go to page 3 of his and its about 1/2 down the page. I believe there are 4 installments. Hope this helps :-D
Thank you so much. It was Billy I was thinking about and not Eddie. Old age and a new hip really do a number on your mind. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :roll: