Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 68

Thread: Did You Ever Wake Up In Someone Else's Bed?

  1. #1
    Super Member KathyAire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    3,414
    What were you thinking?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,048
    OMG too funny. That is a little dog's Napolian complex at work. I have one of those too.

  3. #3
    Junior Member AZTeri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    233
    Oh I've seen that around here several times! Jake is a shiztsu who has his own bed, Bo is a shepherd mix. We'll see Jake sprawled out on Bo's bed, and Bo curled up into the smallest ball he can possibly get in Jake's bed. So very funny!

  4. #4
    Super Member Annaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    9,894
    NO! ROFL

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Aiken SC
    Posts
    877
    LOL now we know Whos in charge... great thanks for sharing

  6. #6
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,663
    Blog Entries
    194
    cute cute

  7. #7
    Senior Member BeckyL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    941
    :lol: :P :-P :) :-) :D :-D :thumbup:

  8. #8
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,179
    That is SO cute!!! I bet the cat took the big bed first and left the little one for the pooch.

  9. #9
    Super Member maryel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,109
    What a riot!

  10. #10
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    20,150
    :roll: :lol:

  11. #11
    Senior Member cashmommy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    church hill,tn
    Posts
    577
    that is just so cute

  12. #12
    Super Member leiladylei54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,986
    LOL

  13. #13
    Super Member Lori S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,385
    Very cute! Glad you shared .. just made me smile and smile some more!

  14. #14
    Super Member bjeriann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cottondale, Alabama
    Posts
    1,781
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori S
    Very cute! Glad you shared .. just made me smile and smile some more!
    Me too!

  15. #15
    Super Member Just Me...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,954
    That happens at our house all the time. Our 13 y.o. Pekingnese pushes our Golden Retriever off his bed all the time and he puts up with it! ROFL

  16. #16
    Super Member MrsM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hoosick Falls, NY
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    What were you thinking?
    You caught me trying to think way back when if that ever happened. Too cute!

  17. #17
    Super Member raedar63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,045
    This made me laugh!

  18. #18
    Super Member KathyAire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsM
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    What were you thinking?
    You caught me trying to think way back when if that ever happened. Too cute!
    We want to know. Did it?

  19. #19
    Super Member sawsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,688
    Blog Entries
    40
    Funny :D and yes i went awayyyyyyyyyyy thinking .
    This is human, right? but dogs not at all

  20. #20
    Super Member MrsM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hoosick Falls, NY
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsM
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    What were you thinking?
    You caught me trying to think way back when if that ever happened. Too cute!
    We want to know. Did it?
    Okay, I only remember waking up on a couch in my apartment in college once, when I know I went to sleep in my bed. Turns out I got sick during the night, after too many drinks and my roommate cleaned me up and put me to bed on the couch. I had drank too much over a break up with a man. We ended up getting married though and are still together. Oh the stupid things we do! lol

  21. #21
    Super Member KathyAire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    3,414
    Happy ending. :) :) :)


    Quote Originally Posted by MrsM
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsM
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    What were you thinking?
    You caught me trying to think way back when if that ever happened. Too cute!
    We want to know. Did it?
    Okay, I only remember waking up on a couch in my apartment in college once, when I know I went to sleep in my bed. Turns out I got sick during the night, after too many drinks and my roommate cleaned me up and put me to bed on the couch. I had drank too much over a break up with a man. We ended up getting married though and are still together. Oh the stupid things we do! lol

  22. #22
    Super Member belmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,874
    Aww.... That is just too cute. Glad you were able to get a pic of them while still sleeping!

  23. #23
    Member Brett Quilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Salem, NY
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Happy ending. :) :) :)


    Quote Originally Posted by MrsM
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsM
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    What were you thinking?
    You caught me trying to think way back when if that ever happened. Too cute!
    We want to know. Did it?
    Okay, I only remember waking up on a couch in my apartment in college once, when I know I went to sleep in my bed. Turns out I got sick during the night, after too many drinks and my roommate cleaned me up and put me to bed on the couch. I had drank too much over a break up with a man. We ended up getting married though and are still together. Oh the stupid things we do! lol
    Great story, Mrs M; I'm glad it worked out for you and also for the little kittie in the picture. Too cute.

  24. #24
    Power Poster sewnsewer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    16,723
    :lol: :lol:

  25. #25
    Super Member Babs194068's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,316
    Too cute. That made me laugh.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.