Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you enter online give aways?

Nope. They all want my email id and I get way too many junk emails as it is.
    A quilt is like a good life. It's full of mistakes, but, in the end, it looks pretty good.

Blog Entries
    I enter giveaways frequently unless it's through ( darn I can't remember the name of the winning drawing company) where you have to go to so many sites & sign up for their FB page ect ect. I have only won once a 8pk of Aurifil threads. But I have to say that I once received a mailer from a truck/car dealership to see if I won the grand prize, we went down & DH did buy me a new truck, a month later I was notified that the grand prize winner never showed up so I won 2nd place prize...$2,000 CASH!! I was the good wife & gave it all to DH for bills but did ask if I could have 1 of the $100 bills...of course DH gave it to me...unfortunately this was 2 yrs ago before I got into quilting. Imagine having a free $100.00 to spend at maybe Joanns with a 40% coupon & a 15% off total purchase!

Blog Entries
    I have been doing the fab shop hop for a few years but never won anything. I was telling a quilting friend about it and she won twice in 6 months.
    Same with blogs, I have entered but never won.
    They say never give up but I am close to it.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

I entered 12 blog give aways this morning. It took 9 minutes. I use the same comment for every give away. Just copy and paste. 99% of them use the random number system.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2