Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40

Thread: Don't laugh too hard

  1. #1
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    I don't know if any of you have got this e-mail but I just had to share it! I laughed until my sides are hurting. So true! We have been there and done that!
    I hope this will attach!


  2. #2
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    It may take a few minutes to download but worth waiting for!
    Mary

  3. #3
    Super Member beachlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,753
    Thanks for the laugh!! Needed that today!!!

    One time I had to go out quickly and had baked potatoes cooking, so told DH that I had set the timer and when it went off to please turn it off, but he could leave the potatoes in the oven. Got home over 2 hours later and the buzzer was turned off - just as I asked, but the oven was still on!!! Those baked potatoes were instant mashed! This man does not cook!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by beachlady
    Thanks for the laugh!! Needed that today!!!

    One time I had to go out quickly and had baked potatoes cooking, so told DH that I had set the timer and when it went off to please turn it off, but he could leave the potatoes in the oven. Got home over 2 hours later and the buzzer was turned off - just as I asked, but the oven was still on!!! Those baked potatoes were instant mashed! This man does not cook!!!
    :lol: probably thought buzzer and oven worked together!!??!!! :roll:

  5. #5
    Super Member ceannastahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mt. Morris NY
    Posts
    1,151
    OMG my sides are killing me and I can't see because of the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. That was great thanks so much

  6. #6
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by ceannastahr
    OMG my sides are killing me and I can't see because of the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. That was great thanks so much
    You are welcome!
    I just played this for my DH! He can relate! :lol: :?

  7. #7
    Super Member dvseals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,085
    Ooooooo my sides hurt LOL Am glad I don't # my shopping lists for hubby ;)

  8. #8
    Diamonds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    658
    :lol: That was funny... Loved it...

  9. #9
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by dvseals
    Ooooooo my sides hurt LOL Am glad I don't # my shopping lists for hubby ;)
    That could have been me and NO I don't number them anymore!
    :lol:

  10. #10
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds
    :lol: That was funny... Loved it...
    I k now I liked it! Hee hee

    Love your Avatar

  11. #11
    Super Member sewjoyce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,664
    OMG -- I knew I should have went to the bathroom before I listened to this!!

    LMAO!!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by sewjoyce
    OMG -- I knew I should have went to the bathroom before I listened to this!!

    LMAO!!!
    Sorry about that ! :oops: Should have warned you! :twisted: :wink:

  13. #13
    Super Member Chele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Belle Isle, Florida
    Posts
    6,737
    That was hilarious!

  14. #14
    Senior Member KittyGram's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    478
    Absolutely hilarious!!!!! Thank you so much for posting it!!!

  15. #15
    Super Member Shemjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    6,895
    I really enjoyed that one! I played it for my widowed seniors quilting at church! They got a kick out of it also! Thanks so much for sharing! :lol:

  16. #16
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Chele KittyGram
    Glad you all enjoyed it! Laughter is the best medicine! When my leg is hurting I just have to find something to take my mind off it!

    Shemjo So glad they liked it!

    I would love to do comedy! My jokes sorta flop if you know what I mean!!! :roll:
    Mary

  17. #17
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,958
    I love that. Laughed til I cried. It was so funny. Thanks for sharing.uij :lol: :lol: Sorry about uij, cat walked across the keyboard.

  18. #18
    Super Member Shemjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    6,895
    Littlehud, I have lots of strange cat language messages! The keyboard makes a great running board! :lol:

  19. #19
    Super Member zyxquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    3,806
    OH MY GOSH!!!!! Does anyone know who that is? She is HYSTERICAL!
    Thanks so much for posting that for us ... oh geez, my sides hurt...
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

  20. #20
    Super Member JoanneS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    AZ and CT
    Posts
    4,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    OMG - sides hurt - tears in my eyes - almost peed my pants! Can't wait to show this to DH. Thanks - are there any more from this hysterical woman? And who is she?

  21. #21
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    I love that. Laughed til I cried. It was so funny. Thanks for sharing.uij :lol: :lol: Sorry about uij, cat walked across the keyboard.
    Your cat was putting in a message about what it thought about it! :lol: :lol:

  22. #22
    Senior Member mkanderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by zyxquilts
    OH MY GOSH!!!!! Does anyone know who that is? She is HYSTERICAL!
    Thanks so much for posting that for us ... oh geez, my sides hurt...
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Quote Originally Posted by JoanneS
    OMG - sides hurt - tears in my eyes - almost peed my pants! Can't wait to show this to DH. Thanks - are there any more from this hysterical woman? And who is she?
    I got this thru an e-mail and I looked it up. This lady does stand up comedy. Her name is Jeanne Robertson. She does go across country with her show and guest speaks at different functions. She also refers to her husband as Left Brain!! I think there is 4 or 5 DVDs out too.

    I had never heard of her before.

    I have heard of Erma Bombeck and Barbara Johnson and their comedy (I have some of their books!)

  23. #23
    Super Member kwhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East USA
    Posts
    5,048
    Kitchen humor!!! Hummmmm The only reason my house has a kitchen is cause it came with it. lol

  24. #24
    Super Member pittsburgpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,488
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhite
    Kitchen humor!!! Hummmmm The only reason my house has a kitchen is cause it came with it. lol
    LOL! About the only use my kitchen gets is to make coffee. I have been living alone for the first time in my life since last September. My daughter came to visit last month and on the second day she comes to me and says, "Mom. When was the last time you went grocery shopping?" I thought, and thought, and finally shrugged and said, "I dunno."

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,302
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh Mary, that is funny. Almost as funny as the ugly fatquarter! (see the recent topics) teeheee.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.