Fab hop

Old 01-11-2015, 05:58 AM

Default Fab hop

I must be blind I can not find that little guy in The funfabrics. I sure could use some help . Please
Old 01-12-2015, 05:36 AM

Fun Fabric Go to fabrics then Movie and entertainment then Star wars
Old 01-12-2015, 07:25 AM

I have a question about the Shop Hop for all. The last several months that I have done the Shop Hop, The Vintage and Vogue site has been blocked by my McAfee, as a dangerous site, has anyone else had this problem? I even tried going there to see if it might be different when not on the Fab Shop Hop site. I have found every other bunny, but have been leery of opening this site.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:31 AM

Thank you Blind as a bat
Old 01-12-2015, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Gerbie View Post
I have a question about the Shop Hop for all. The last several months that I have done the Shop Hop, The Vintage and Vogue site has been blocked by my McAfee, as a dangerous site, has anyone else had this problem? I even tried going there to see if it might be different when not on the Fab Shop Hop site. I have found every other bunny, but have been leery of opening this site.
I use Norton, not McAfee, and got no warning. I have accessed the site to find the bunny and have had no problem. Sorry you are having a hard time with it.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Gerbie View Post
Sometimes I found out that it was my browser and so I switch to another one. I had McAfee and didn't have any problems with security. If you have a backup browser, try it on Vintage & Vogue.