Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fab hop

Blog Entries

Fab hop

I must be blind I can not find that little guy in The funfabrics. I sure could use some help . Please

Fun Fabric Go to fabrics then Movie and entertainment then Star wars

Blog Entries
    I have a question about the Shop Hop for all. The last several months that I have done the Shop Hop, The Vintage and Vogue site has been blocked by my McAfee, as a dangerous site, has anyone else had this problem? I even tried going there to see if it might be different when not on the Fab Shop Hop site. I have found every other bunny, but have been leery of opening this site.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Blind as a bat

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbie View Post
    I have a question about the Shop Hop for all. The last several months that I have done the Shop Hop, The Vintage and Vogue site has been blocked by my McAfee, as a dangerous site, has anyone else had this problem? I even tried going there to see if it might be different when not on the Fab Shop Hop site. I have found every other bunny, but have been leery of opening this site.
    I use Norton, not McAfee, and got no warning. I have accessed the site to find the bunny and have had no problem. Sorry you are having a hard time with it.
    "Accomplishment is a consequence of effort" -- Michael Crichton

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbie View Post
    Sometimes I found out that it was my browser and so I switch to another one. I had McAfee and didn't have any problems with security. If you have a backup browser, try it on Vintage & Vogue.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort