Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fab Shop Hop help

Fab Shop Hop help

I am hoping someone can help me find the bunny at: Red Thread Studio
    I have clicked on everything from the home page and cannot find it, the clue is: The bunny is starting on his stitch and switch adventure.
    Dyan

Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs
    Blog Entries
    Go the United Stitches starter pack
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it difficult to plan the day.

Kris

Thank you, I looked and looked, just not good enough I guess...Thanks again.
    Dyan

Hi Dyan ! I found it ! Use the search box. Type in stitch and switch. Then click on United States Starter kit and scroll down. There he is. Good Luck !

Does anyone know has the Fab Shop Hop quit giving the $10 promotional gift certificates? They are no longer listed under prizes and not listed in the rules? I haven't seen any certificate winners list for January Hop but the big prizes are listed/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pandamommy View Post
    Does anyone know has the Fab Shop Hop quit giving the $10 promotional gift certificates? They are no longer listed under prizes and not listed in the rules? I haven't seen any certificate winners list for January Hop but the big prizes are listed/
    Seems to me that they send the list out at the very end of the month...so for January the list would come out at the end of march sometime. You can always call them too Ive called them before.1 360 892 6500. They are located in the State of Washington. They can tell you.
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

glad you found it. where did you find 35th ave bunny

Blog Entries
    Look at the top, under calendar
    There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...