Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fab Shop Hop for May

Fab Shop Hop for May

I can't find the bunny for the Thousands of Bolts only one nut site. also the Quilters Roost. Did anyone find them?
    Thanks for any help.
    Diane

Thousands of Bolts: Click on the tab at the top that says "about our site" then click on tutorials. For Quilters Roost: click on fabrics, then on "Snowman Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings Moda.

I couldn't find the one for Block Party Studio or Peggy Anne's Quilting & Sewing Co.

For Thousands of Bolts, go to About Our Site on the top bar and then Video Tutorials. Quilter's Roost, go to Fabric, then Snowman Gatherings and then scroll down.
    Looks like Sewfine beat me to the answer

Now I am really mad I sent them an e-mail the contest was suppose to go until the 31st. I just got an e-mail with the winners. I sent them a screen shot of the notice I got that said May 1-31. This is so wrong..

Silly rabbit!! lol That winning list was for March. (I was thinking the same thing until I read it again)

The Block Party Studio click on whats new and look in the top Right corner, Peggy Anne's Quilting & Sewing Co I clicked 5 BOM and then in the search field I typed Bunny and he appeared.

Apparently I need to read better LOL. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by turner0106 View Post
    The Block Party Studio click on whats new and look in the top Right corner, Peggy Anne's Quilting & Sewing Co I clicked 5 BOM and then in the search field I typed Bunny and he appeared.
    Thanks for your help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by turner0106 View Post
    I can't find the bunny for the Thousands of Bolts only one nut site. also the Quilters Roost. Did anyone find them?
    Thanks for any help.
    Diane
    I finally gave up on the whole thing. I can't imagine why they feel they must make it so difficult to find the bunny. I suppose they think if we have to click on every single page or every single fabric offering they will get our business. Instead, it just turns me off from the shop. I usually will "save" a shop that makes it easier and I can quickly see fabric's I'd like so I can go back and visit at my leisure.

Some of these quilt shops make it so hard to find the bunny. I don't mind looking around at their store, but I want to find the bunny first, then go back later and look. I've always found them all plus get bonus bunnies but it takes a detective to find some of those "wascaly wabbits"! haha

Be sure and sign up at the various quilt shops to win gift certificates. Since January of this year, I have won 2-$10 gift certificates, 1- $15 gift certificate, and most recently from Stitch-N-Frame I won a $ 50 gift certificate from a random drawing on their site. It's good until November 1-2013, so I have plenty of time to see what I want. I've made so many lists but still haven't settled on anything yet.

In March, I won the Weight Loss challenge on this board and received about 25 fat quarters. I am a blessed woman!

I think the next bunny hop, I will keep a list of where I find the bunny so I can help anyone who has a problem finding that little bugger! haha Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Debbie
    The Teddybear Lady

Mmmm. I never realized I could get some help finding that little guy!! Besides that I have now learned that people are actually winning prizes :-)

Hi...where are the 10 bonus bunnies for the April shop hop?