Had a scare yesterday!

Old 06-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Power Poster

I'm glad he's all right. I would seriously think of him getting a really safe car. one with side airbags and all. I have a Honda Accord. It's just something to think about.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Power Poster

Soooo happy to hear that he is okay!!! Awwww what a beautiful family!!!!

Ya know, we start getting grey hair from all the worry we go through with our kids... And then the grands come along and finish the job :roll: :roll:
Old 06-04-2009, 09:15 AM

How frightening for everyone! I am glad to hear he is okay this time. And what a precious family he has--when are they getting married?
Old 06-04-2009, 09:18 AM

Glad he's okay and what a handsome young man he is and the kids plus soon to be wife make a good looking family.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Marcia
How frightening for everyone! I am glad to hear he is okay this time. And what a precious family he has--when are they getting married?
Well they were planning a wedding in August this year last I heard. His sister Nicci(also a Niccole) is also engaged and pregnant. They were planning a May wedding this year and then she found out she was pregnant. Now she wants to wait till after the baby is born and she is done with college. She is taking courses for hair dressing and massage and stuff and she and her mom are going to open a shop in my daughter and soninlaws chiropractic clinic. So I think they are thinking probably Oct. The baby is due the first part of Oct. I think all the wedding preparations got too much for her to deal with right now.

My family has expanded rapidly lately!!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:15 AM

Oh my gosh Rhonda, i'm just catching up on some posts tonight, so glad he was ok!!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:02 AM
k3n
Power Poster

I'm glad he's OK Rhonda! And I agree that he and his family are a bunch of 'lookers'!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:42 AM

Rhonda,

I know how you feel my daughter got a car in June of 08 in 10 days she had a wreck total car but she had cuts , then we cot another car in aug 08 and in Nov08 had another wreck finally got that car fixed then insurance went up to almost 400.00 a month because of the two wreck and she is 19 she will be 20 Aug 2. ok now April this year she had another wreck total car and she only had liability because full covarage was too high it was raining and on the phone with me and she ran into the back of a van in which they did not have any blinking light on when turning. Through the Grace of goe she only had knot on head and jamed her right shoulder and hurt knee. the other car did not look like it was hit but my daughter's car was total. she do not have another car yet het insurance well really go up so 3 wrecks in 12 months. This 3rd wreck she was not as upset loosing her car as she was the other times and she was getting another car. I give God all the Glory she is alright and Thank the Lord Cody is ok.

My daughter Nanci
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36058[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-36058.jpe  
Old 06-10-2009, 04:21 AM

My goodness ladies.....Sure glad everone is okay.....And please don't take this wrong but ....Lord do you suppose these kids are to young to be driving...not enough exprience....to many distractions.....just what is going on with so many accidents.....youth....a vehicle is like a gun...it can not only take their life but the life of another person ....either in their car or in the other car.....

Believe me I feel the pain...my son wrecked his car also 8 days after getting it ....do to lack of knowledge....I am so glad all concerned are okay....seems everyone is in such a hurry and distracted

I hope and pray they will never have another accident as with my son......hope they learn to pay attention....drive slower....or what ever it takes to be safe...:-)

They are lovely kids!....:-)
Old 06-10-2009, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Soooo happy to hear that he is okay!!! Awwww what a beautiful family!!!!

Ya know, we start getting grey hair from all the worry we go through with our kids... And then the grands come along and finish the job :roll: :roll:
Boy is that the truth! Soooo glad he is okay.