Happy camping

Old 09-29-2011, 03:07 PM

Oh you need to go home, you are having way too much fun!!
Old 10-01-2011, 03:54 PM

We are still having fun, didn't make much progress yesterday because we got sidetracked at a huge Cabelas...but we enjoyed that too. We made it to just outside Niagra Falls, so that is the plan for tomorrow...hope it is warmer ...we got rained on all day today. We did have a great day before yesterday in Bird In Hand & Intercourse, Penn....I went to four quilt shops and of course bought something in all of them. We are finding that the wifi in most of the rv parks is not very good, so I can't upload pictures. I am posting from my iPad2 using cellular signal. I will update you all again soon.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:59 PM

Wow what a wonderful trip. It is so generous of you to share. As I was reading the posts, did a memory trip of many of the areas you have been thru. I have to agree with the suggestion of looping around Lake Erie on your way back to Texas if you can. The smell of grapes is simply beyond words. Hope you have wonderful safe and sunny travels ahead.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:08 PM

We are headed up to New England when we leave here. Probably spend a week or so in that area...and will return to Texas via trip down the east coast and ????? from there???
Old 10-03-2011, 03:29 PM

Spent all day yesterday in the camper wrapped in blankets watching movies! It was cold &rainy. Today was great, went to Niagra Falls and really enjoyed that. Heading north east tomorrow!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:47 PM

Posting from my iPad2 via cell connection. I upload all my pics onto the laptop and there is no wifi here, soooo no pics for now. Stay tuned for our next adventure on this trip!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:51 PM

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! So glad for you. When you were in Harrisburg, you were only about 1 hour and 45 minutes from me. Can't believe you managed to control yourself and only hit 4 quilt shops in the Lancaster area. You are awesome. Niagra Falls is very beautiful, glad you were able to make it. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:04 PM

I only hit four quilt shops inPennsylvania because I plan to hit some more during our trip...and bless his heart, hubby can only sit outside a quilt shop so many times a day...LOL!!! We are in Clayton new york tonite and we go to the antique boat museum tomorrow and a boat tour, then it will be my turn for quilt shops again..hahaha.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:04 PM

I only hit four quilt shops inPennsylvania because I plan to hit some more during our trip...and bless his heart, hubby can only sit outside a quilt shop so many times a day...LOL!!! We are in Clayton new york tonite and we go to the antique boat museum tomorrow and a boat tour, then it will be my turn for quilt shops again..hahaha.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:11 PM

Ahhh, soooo, there was an incentive to your wonderful restraint! lol ;)

Sounds like you are see a lot of really interesting things. So nice that you can do that.

Once DH and I traveled from Los Angeles back to PA and we hit 13 quilt shops in 9 states in 10 days. Met so many nice people.

Keep us updated on your marvelous adventure!