Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy New Year everyone!!! PICS of Oregon!

I love your pics. They make me homesick. I lived in the Eugene/Springfield area for 10 years when I was a child. I remember being able to see 3 Fingered Jack, Mount Shasta? and taking trips and driving by the Sisters. It has been almost 33 years since we moved back to Texas and I still miss Oregon. Thanks for the memories.

Beautiful pictures!! I've always wondered what it's like to live in a place where there is such natural beauty that you can see everyday. I've lived in St. Louis (born and raised) Iowa where you see farms, and Louisville, KY where you just see a river front downtown.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos from a beautiful part of this world! Happy New Year.
    "Only those who know enough is enough can ever have enough." Lao Tzu

pictures are beautiful -- so glad we don't have snow or ice here at the moment (snow is rare but ice happens)-- it's cool (mid 50s) and damp and dreary looking outside -- I do enjoy seeing snow scenes!!
    diane

Your pictures show how beautiful Oregon in the snow. I have never had an opportunity to go there. Living in SC where it is 53 degrees now and rainy, my thermostat is on 73 and I'm under a blanket in my long flannel gown and robe! We skied, skated and sledded when we lived in Ohio in the 70's and it would be so cold with wind chills -40 degrees. My car doors would freeze so I would use a Bic lighter to heat the key to get it open! Can't do cold now as these old bones just don't take it anymore! Happy New Year!

Blog Entries
    Beautiful scenery; thank's for sharing.
    Mavis

Beautiful pictures. Snow is something that I never see where I live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2