Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Honey Boo Boos with dad, Sugar Bear

I caught about 5 minutes of Boo Boo and noticed an interesting occurence.

You have heard of product placement, where a company like Pepsi will pay to have their product featured in a TV show or movie?

Apparently there is such a thing as "Reverse Product Placement". The part I was watching, (no kidding) Honey Boo Boo was sitting on the floor opening 3 big jars of mayonnaise and putting the mayo in a bowl. There was NO label on any jar. Apparently the manufacturers do NOT want to be associated with this show, can you blame them?

I am happy with my PBS channels . Did anyone catch "The Dust Bowl" by Ken Burns? Very interesting.

I don't have regular TV either. We have a Roku box & Netflix. It is only $8.00 a month & we can pick & choose what we want to watch. Nothing on regular TV worth watching anymore.

I've never watched any of these so called "Reality" shows, just not interested in them. I did see Honey Boo Boo
    (what a ridiculous name) on a talk show once. She was being interviewed and out of the blue she starts throwing
    a temper tantrum, Mom just sat there smiling. I turned off the TV after that and went to my sewing room.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2