Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: keurig coffee

keurig coffee

Have a keurig coffee. I usually order the coffee online. Anyone have a favorite website they use to order their coffee?

Blog Entries
    I don't order mine on line. I like a variety but not the variety pack because the way too many "bold" ones in there and I like mellow coffee. Bed Bath and Beyond has a good variety and usually always a coupon for them. I go to the Navy Commisary and I also get good deals at BJ's. I also like the Dunkin Doughnuts holiday ones. I've checked online but didn't see any better deals there than I can get locally.
    Judy

If you have a Costco or Sam's club in your area you can get 80 cups for between 30.00/36.00. That makes them about 37 cents each. My husband has been ordering right from Green Mountain or Keurig company. He's not here right now so can't ask what site he orders from. If you order enough you get free shipping.

Pat in MN

Quote Originally Posted by decky View Post
    If you have a Costco or Sam's club in your area you can get 80 cups for between 30.00/36.00. That makes them about 37 cents each. My husband has been ordering right from Green Mountain or Keurig company. He's not here right now so can't ask what site he orders from. If you order enough you get free shipping.

Pat in MN
    Never thought of Costco, I pay about .58 each online, so thanks for the info.

We buy our coffee's at Costco and there is also a local store that carries a full library of coffee's and teas for the Keurig you can try out single K-cups if you haven't tasted them before it's where we originally bought our machine

Blog Entries
    For Christmas we bought each of our children a Keurig re-usable K cup filter so they can save a ton of money by buying canisters of their favorite coffees and filling the cups themselves.

I buy from Coffee Giant and Keurig. I dont like variety packs. I do pay about 58 cents

I am on my third Keurig coffee maker...and am not too thrilled with the brand. The first one I had quit working after 8 months; the second after 6 months, the jury is still out on this one. Doesn't seem to matter what coffee I use in it, either the prepacked or the fill-your-own cups, I end up having trouble. But...in Keurig's defense, they've been extremely good about honoring their warranty. And I like the taste of the coffee...hope this one holds up!
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

Blog Entries
    I order from Keurig when there is a special. Walmart here sells the Keurig 16 cup package of many different brews $.9.99 to $10.99. I ordered a case of Gevalia coffee for $3 a package at their Christmas special online. I could mix and match the flavors any way I wanted. I'm stocked for coffee for at least a year. Just one more item I don't have to buy for a year and more money saved to buy another great deal on high priced items.
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    I order from Amazon.com. No tax & no shipping. I get 80 pods for $31.00.

I buy mine on line from Amazon or Keurig or go to Kohl's when I have a 30% off coupon. I also use the Solofill (sp?) kcup to use my own coffee, I found that the Keurig kcup puts ground into my cup and I hate that.

Blog Entries
    We don't have a Costco nearby, so we wait for the Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons to come in the mail for either $5 off $15 purchase or 20% off on a single item.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

I bought the reusable filter. It's not that hard to clean out and I can use any coffee I want. Love it!!!
    Debbie in Kentucky
    kydeb.wordpress.com

We received a Kuerig for Christmas too. Thanks for the info.
    Sharon

Ohhh I thought the little filter was a big pain to clean and it left fine grounds in the cup. I was not pleased with the one I purchased and took it back. The local sources run about 70 cents for the pre-packaged coffee in my area and at even 37 cents (if ordered) my own coffee is cheaper and with groceries going up out of sight each day you go to buy, one must watch corners. Plus I didn't think it developed the coffee flavor as fast as it went thru either so decided I wasn't paying well over a hundred dollars for something I would not like and returned it. They were very nice about taking it back. Hubby doesn't like flavored coffees and the little cups were way to strong for us.

A happy experience, NOT for me.

The last few times I bought at Sam's Club, they were in the $45 range, no more $30. Can't say about Costco as I haven't been over to VA in quite a while and we have none here in WV that I know of.
    PS, if you use the Eco-brew holders, you will also want to use the throw-away paper filters that come in a clam-pkg. and you will have no more sludge or grounds in your cup
    Last edited by Yooper32; 01-02-2013 at 07:42 AM.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

We have a store that gets outdated coffee. I pay 4.99 for 18 pods. So far I can't taste the difference. They had the apple cider for 99 cents for 18 pods. Hubby loves it when he comes back from ice fishing. So I bought a couple boxes.

My dh and I love the Tulley's Extra Bold Decaf. We order four boxes of it every two weeks from the Keurig website. It arrives in about four days and we never run out! A bold decaf is harder to find in person.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place. We are nearing closer to the End Times.

We're still on our first Keurig and have had it about 4 years with no problems. We get our K-cups from Bed, Bath, and Beyond - always with a coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by momto5 View Post
    I am on my third Keurig coffee maker...and am not too thrilled with the brand. The first one I had quit working after 8 months; the second after 6 months, the jury is still out on this one. Doesn't seem to matter what coffee I use in it, either the prepacked or the fill-your-own cups, I end up having trouble. But...in Keurig's defense, they've been extremely good about honoring their warranty. And I like the taste of the coffee...hope this one holds up!
    I've had mine for about 4 years now and never had a single problem! I love it and I get my coffee at Safeway and Walmart.
    Who needs therapy? I quilt!

My daughter is on her third coffeemaker but luckily Keurig has replaced each one with no problem. My neighbor also had to replace one. It's great that the company replaces them without a hassle, but you'd think they'd get the idea that maybe some tweaking is needed to improve their product! My husband has had his about 2 1/2 years and absolutely loves it. Knock on wood, we haven't had to replace ours yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2 View Post
    For Christmas we bought each of our children a Keurig re-usable K cup filter so they can save a ton of money by buying canisters of their favorite coffees and filling the cups themselves.
    This is the most economical way to go... we've bought 3 of the K-cups... LOVE our Keurig!!!
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

We have had ours for over a year, no problems. Kids use it for hot chocolate, Sweedie for tea and me for coffee. Yeah~

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila_H View Post
    We buy our coffee's at Costco and there is also a local store that carries a full library of coffee's and teas for the Keurig you can try out single K-cups if you haven't tasted them before it's where we originally bought our machine
    I use the green mountain and keurig sites. I find that with 4 boxes there is free shipping and if you join the 'club' there is a discount. No charge for joining. Love my Keurig!!

We've had our Keurig since last Christmas and a friend told me about this site: http://www.my-cap.com/?referrer=bing...gn=my-kap-caps They are little plastic caps you use on either cups you buy from them or old ones that you clean out. It is a bit of a pain cleaning the cups out, but saves a lot of $$. When we got ours it was about $12 for 9 caps and a brush to clean out the cups. Have you tried http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/ ? They have pretty good deals. However our local Jiffy Mart gas station sells boxes of 24 for $12.99, so we get them there now. Love the convenience.
    "The business of life is making memories. In the end, it is all we have." Butler Charlie Carson, Downton Abbey, season 4, episode 3, PBS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast