Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
mmm Learned to play strip BINGO last night...interested??? >

mmm Learned to play strip BINGO last night...interested???

mmm Learned to play strip BINGO last night...interested???

Old 02-23-2011, 08:25 PM

Welllll now... Last night was the weekly meeting of the Strippers & Hookers in Benton, KY.

Little did I know that I was going to learn some new moves. At my age, most moves are new, lol. Since I wasn't at the meeting the prior week, I didn't know to bring some important "Ante Up" items. Lucky for me, I had a benefactor that was more than willing to pay up for me to play.

It started pretty innocently, papers were passed around the close circle of players. If you didn't have your own utensils to make your mark with, then some spares where shared (they do like to share in this group).

We were given instructions that some found hard to follow but the more experienced ones had no difficulty...being they had experience ya know what I mean.

The owner's young granddaughter (they start them real young in the south and keep it in the family) came to each player and made them ante up. No pay, no play (remember I had a benefactor so I could play)

Like I said, this is strip BINGO y'all and you couldn't just go buy the BINGO cards just any place, so we had to create our own. The young GD was the piece puller and quickly said what she had pulled out of the basket, something much to fast for us more experienced strippers. We had to ask several times for clarifications of what she meant (kinda like getting a text from your kids).

The winner got all of the ante in the basket...shoot there were even a couple ties and I thought there was gonna be a wrastlin' free for all, but the rules had been stated up front...share and share alike.

Wondering now are ya? Well I'll let you in on the secret... the ante items that we were to bring was a set of 2 1/2 strips of fabric WOF. Each ante was 1 strip. The cards were made up of random numbers...you had to write down 15 numbers between 1-40. If she called your number, you marked it off. Once someone had 10 of the numbers, you got the basket of strips for your good stash.

So, that's how you play Strip BINGO in the south... WHAT... you were thinkin what????? Shame on y'all. :roll:
Old 02-23-2011, 08:30 PM

We played this game at our quilt group at the church where we meet and we had so much fun...but we had MORE fun telling everyone that we went to church and played strip poker, ohhh the reactions....too fun !!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:30 PM

Cool game and glad it doesn't involve naked people! I'm young enough to want to look ... at some ... but at my age no-one would want to play the OTHER strip poker with ME. If I took my shirt off all you would see is my boobs tucked into the waistband of my pants. Gravity sucks.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:31 PM

OH, shucky DARN!! I was hoping for some racier stuff.

Oh..you mean fabric? Material? Darn...
Old 02-23-2011, 08:32 PM

You had me for a moment. . . :shock:
Sound like a whole lot of fun!
Old 02-23-2011, 08:45 PM

funny
Old 02-23-2011, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom
Cool game and glad it doesn't involve naked people! I'm young enough to want to look ... at some ... but at my age no-one would want to play the OTHER strip poker with ME. If I took my shirt off all you would see is my boobs tucked into the waistband of my pants. Gravity sucks.
LOL... I cracked up when I read this.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Banned

LOL :)