Mornin' One and all

Old 07-01-2010, 04:17 AM
Banned

Welcome to July!

Bright sunshine, no chance of rain for several more days, but we need it so much our yard is turning brown and doesn't even need mowing much at the moment.

A day off for me, but have so much to do, and none of it involves actually sitting at my machine and quilting, or sewing anything! I may sneak in a few cuts on my next project later this evening.

Enjoy your day!

And HAPPY 4th OF JULY! I know it's a bit early but I have to work and may not be on the board much.

Happy Quilting!
Phyllis
Old 07-01-2010, 04:22 AM

mornin! I need to get some laundry done today and some general cleaning. I'm this close to finishing one of the memory quilts though so also want to get it done. I would love to get those girls their quilts next week. It's taken me 2 days just to quilt it. DD is making pancakes for breakfast so in just a bit i'm gonna go eat!
Old 07-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Power Poster

Happy 4th to you too, Phyllis! Sorry you have to work on the 4th, but have a great day off!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 04:25 AM

Morning! I need to do laundry too and get DD all packed for church camp but right now she and dh are asleep so I'm on the board for awhile and upstairs sewing.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:36 AM

Top of the Morning everyone. I'm dragging a bit today. DD is closing @ the theater every night, later than usual because of the new Twilight movie, and she doesn't drive yet. But, I can take a nap when I need to.
We will celebrate our 29th anniversary on Saturday, and my DGM's birthday on Sunday, will be a busy weekend with both DD's working. Happy 4th everyone. Don't forget to put your flag out.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:59 AM

I hope everyone has a great day!
I will be heading to the docs this afternoon for this pinched nerve. Then I go visit my grands (the ones I normally sit for). I haven't seen them all week and am having withdrawals! Hopefully I will come home and just quilt the rest of the day. Well along with laundry and dishes. I'm trying not to do too much....hopeing this nerve thing will just go away!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:23 AM

We are having a painting contractor come this evening to give us a bid on painting our guest bedroom. I thought (silly me) that I would do it myself. An hour of scraping paint layers of trim changed my mind in a hurry. Now I will have more time to quilt!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:37 AM

Good morning to you all as well. I've been sitting here catching up on this board with my coffee next to me. Guess I need to get off here and start the day. Although I have made the bed, got hubby off to work, ate and cleaned up after the puppy and let the puppy out(even though it was to late)! Both DD's are still asleep, oldest has to be at work at 2. Once they get up they'll need the computer for facebook, my time will be over! Have a good day! :)
Old 07-01-2010, 05:45 AM

Good morning all! I have a day full of things to do and where am I? Here. Gotta love it! Y'all have a good day, I want to get all the running done, (Bank, grocery store, hardware store, lawnmower shop, post office, then gotta be home by 1 for a termite inspection) so i can finish working on the quilt on the machine. I'm tired just looking at the list! It's lookin' kinda iffy. Have a wonderful day all!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:50 AM

Morning. I have had a busy week this week and it is not over. Saw a surgen yesterday , and I see my primarey Dr. tomorrow. Sat I have to do some mor cleaning of the celler bin. then we are looking at some more homes.