Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: moving!!

  1. #1
    Super Member Scissor Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    4,829
    We found out this morning that we are for sure moving to Colorado. We will probably move over the 4th of July weekend.

    I'm really excited about this move! I get to move back to my home state and to a great town too!!

  2. #2
    mrsdralshhadeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    563
    happy your happy,, safe journey,,and hope the packing goes well!!!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Blog Entries
    2
    So happy for you! Enjoy the packing and the move. Hope it goes smooth and easy for you and you can get quilting as well as enjoying the home state and area again. How exciting!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,657
    Ooohhh! Where are you moving to?? Close to me, right??? :)

  5. #5
    Super Member Scissor Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    4,829
    Quote Originally Posted by BKinCO
    Ooohhh! Where are you moving to?? Close to me, right??? :)
    I think so! We'll be moving to Greeley.

    I think I have my packers lined up. I know one granddaughter is going to help pack and I think one of the daughters of one of my cousins is going to help too.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,657
    Grr...another front ranger ;)

    I'm on the Western Slope...but we'll have to do a CO get together at some point!!!!!

    Good luck with the move ~ that's not a fun project :)

  7. #7
    Super Member Quilter7x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    8,527
    Blog Entries
    1
    You better start packing now, the 4th of July will be here before you know it! Remember - bend with your knees, not with your back. Be safe and be sure to show us pictures of your new sewing room! :D

  8. #8
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    30,663
    Blog Entries
    194
    great, have fun getting things ready for your move, will you have a sewing room at the new location

    Quote Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
    We found out this morning that we are for sure moving to Colorado. We will probably move over the 4th of July weekend.

    I'm really excited about this move! I get to move back to my home state and to a great town too!!

  9. #9
    Super Member Scissor Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    4,829
    Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    great, have fun getting things ready for your move, will you have a sewing room at the new location

    Quote Originally Posted by Scissor Queen
    We found out this morning that we are for sure moving to Colorado. We will probably move over the 4th of July weekend.

    I'm really excited about this move! I get to move back to my home state and to a great town too!!
    I wouldn't live without a sewing room!

  10. #10
    Super Member Gramof6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,357
    Congratulations on your move. I love Colorado. Gunnison being one of my favorite areas. Hope all goes extremely smooth for you. I am very happy for you.

  11. #11
    Super Member quiltingfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    1,042
    Blog Entries
    1
    Best of luck in your new home. Happy sewing.

  12. #12
    reach for the stars 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ILL.
    Posts
    3,568
    safe journey and good luck

  13. #13
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,044
    Aw, glad you get to move...I am sure Colorado is totally pretty!

  14. #14
    Super Member JEM65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    1,660
    Congratulations on your move! You sound so happy and excited over it. I'm a quilter who also happens to be a Realtor so if you need some help finding a great local Greeley agent or property management agency send me a PM. As far as living without a sewing room there is no need for that if we can help it! LOL!

  15. #15
    Super Member Fiber Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Colorful Colorado
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by BKinCO
    Grr...another front ranger ;)

    I'm on the Western Slope...but we'll have to do a CO get together at some point!!!!!

    Good luck with the move ~ that's not a fun project :)
    She is moving close to me!!!We need to all get together!!!

  16. #16
    Super Member Scissor Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwest Kansas
    Posts
    4,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiber Artist
    Quote Originally Posted by BKinCO
    Grr...another front ranger ;)

    I'm on the Western Slope...but we'll have to do a CO get together at some point!!!!!

    Good luck with the move ~ that's not a fun project :)
    She is moving close to me!!!We need to all get together!!!
    A Colorado get together this fall would be awesome!!

  17. #17
    Power Poster ann clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Navan. Co. Meath. Ireland
    Posts
    15,104
    Good luck on your move. Hope you will be very happy.

  18. #18
    quiltluvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lost in a quilt shop :-)
    Posts
    1,353
    What a beautiful, scenic state and area. Wish I could go too! :mrgreen: Love it there!

    Post pics, please. Have a SAFE move too. :-)

  19. #19
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,956
    I'm happy for you. Let us know if there is anything you need.

  20. #20
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,088
    Blog Entries
    1
    What great and happy news :D:D:D

  21. #21
    Power Poster Jingle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Outside St. Louis
    Posts
    29,682
    I would love to move too, although I have no idea where I would want to move to,, Hubby has put down roots and I would have to blast him out to get him moving.
    Good for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.