Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: NCIS new season

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved that show, BUT work 3-11 and do not get to watch it as often. Yea, I could tape it, but not inclined to do so. Actually if it came on in the am, I would watch it. Otherwise, I do not watch TV, except at work when I am in patients rooms and that is only for a minute or less, so I do not bother.

Quote Originally Posted by dharen7
    I just got a new puppy. Registered name Leroy Jethro Gibbs, we call him Gibbs, trying to teach him the Gibb slap
    LOL what kind is he

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce DeBacco
    I always watch the show, but I have to agree that this week's show was very confusing. I had no idea what was happening. I had trouble following last season and I sure hope it gets easier this season.
    I agree. I think I might have missed the last couple of shows last season and I had no idea what was going on last night. I don't like it when shows have a continuing thread/plot if you miss an episode You don't have a clue. They need to go back to stand alone episodes

He's a Norwegian Elkhound, we did have a german shephard wolf mix, She was 14 yrs old , she passed away the day after we got home from our vacation, we waited almost a month couldn't take not having a dog to come home to

Blog Entries
    I just love this show, mark harmon is a doll, but i also love abby, she is so very funny. I hope this show never goes off air.

love the show, I watch reruns every afternoon. I love Leroy and Ziva I would watch even if it was the most boring episode!

I love NCIS, too, but I missed the opener because we were out for my hubby's birthday. I am going to try to find it this weekend. I think I have all the reruns memorized, too.

my very favorite show.... love Gibbs!!!!!

I waited all summer for it to come back on! Was sooo disappointed with the first show and kept losing interest in it. Of course Mark Harmon makes it all worthwhile! I certainly hope this is not a true indication of this season.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who couldn't follow the plot. I love the show, but was confused for much of tonight's episode.

Senior Member Cheshirecatquilter's Avatar
    I don't care how slow the plot is. They could just put a shot of Mark Harmon on for an hour and I'd be happy. I've been hooked on him since he was in the series "Flamingo Road" back in the 70's. He's eye candy that has aged well for an old lady.
    So, what do you want to see happen in future episodes? I want Ziva and Tony to become an item.

Love the show.....slow or not.

Ditto! I've been wanting them two to get together 4evr!!! and I would also like to see Gibbs get together with that DA (?) lady from one episode late last season...the one with blue eyes and black hair who was in his house and Gibbs questioned her about why was she looking into 'his' cases???? does anyone rememger? And yes....EJ had to go!

Blog Entries
    It's our very favorite. We've watched the reruns so many times, we know most of the dialog. But, unfortunately, we missed last weeks show. Hope it's on again soon.

Mark Harmon will always be my "Sexiest Man of the Year!"

Blog Entries
    I watched the newest episode the other night.......noticed that Tony was talking to God and mentioned that he was trying to keep up his end of the bargain he made with God. Anyone know what that is about?
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

Do we really like to watch NCIS, or do we just like to watch Mark Harmon. My husband doesn't disurb me, even if I am watching re-runs. He knows better. I've asked for a Mark Harmon T shirt for Christmas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4