Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG.......Boxer Dogs

<<<<<<<< You see that picture over there. That's the look I get when he can't figure out what the problem is! Yes, I live in the desert but it's cool here right now and the house is closed up. I swear sometimes I think something has crawled up inside him and died :shock: He is passing gas so bad right now I'm afraid of lighting a candle for fear the house will blow. Then again between him and the candle I think the candle will lose out. I lost 2 of his buddies in May due to old age. (Lab and Golden Retriever) I decided to get him another buddy and got ANOTHER Boxer. What was I thinking? She stinks just as bad as he does. No wonder their nick names are stink butts.

Sorry if I offened anyone but all the Boxer lovers on this board can relate :thumbup:

Have a great weekend.

Blog Entries
    LOL...My son has one and you are so right.....but they are the most lovable dogs....

My Bailey may be small--7#--but he could take on BOTH you Boxers in a duel!!!!
    He used to sleep right up under my chin at night........not anymore!!!!!

Blog Entries
    At one of the big chain pet supply stores they had a product for that. You might can find a supplier on line and give it a try.:)

Believe me--it's not just boxers!! Patches is medium sized but man he packs a wallop. He falls asleep after dinner and he can clear a room in a manner of minutes between the "toots" and his snoring!! (Gotta love 'em)

But what a beautiful face!

My niece had a boxer. They are lovable dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by carolaug
    LOL...My son has one and you are so right.....but they are the most lovable dogs....
    Sounds like my husband, so lovable but....... :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Ditter43
    Oh my.....Ditter................... :oops:

I have a Golden Retriever and sometimes I think he must have found something dead to chew on. Man-o-man!!

Normally related to the food that they eat....

OH no offense our princess is stinky it might be her food ours has a sensitive stomach a board member is a boxer rescuer she might have some good stomach sensitive food suggestions!! I love my princess would not trader her or her stinky butt for anything she is such alove!!

Thanks everyone - you've just had me in fits of laughter.

Oh the smell! I know it tooooo well. Nothing quite compares.

I don't worry about the "toots" it's the silent ones that are violent!

No offense taken at all - it was the good laugh that I needed.

Blog Entries
    My chihuahua can send you running out of the room, too!

We have a boxer and she's the same way. My husband and kids have been accused for letting it, when she was the culprit. We worry when it's time to use the woodstove, wondering if this year we'll make front page headlines with her letting one too close.

Brachycephalic means cute on one end, stinky on the other. Snorty, farty things. Very masculine. :0)

He's a cutie but I have a 5 lb dog, with a nuclear rear, who could blow him out of the water.

Discuss the fartiness with your vet. It's not always 100% breed related. Maybe you can change his diet. Worth a try.

Yup, my guy does the same thing, especially if he get hold of bones or deer that they leave in the woods. I think I'm going to try beano

I have learned with the breed that dry food is the best.I have the Aussie/Box mix.I love him more than anything in this world.When he passes gas he turns around everytime to see where it came from.........I dare my husband to give him human food or can dog food.........I want me another Aussie/Box.........

My sweet little girl kitty ... the one who cares about nothing except being petted and held ... can toot with the best of 'em! That darling tiny little purrbox is ROTTEN ... literally! :shock: :lol:

Years ago, I had a shih tzu that would toot loud enough to hear it across the room, and she'd whirl around and check under her tail to see where that noise came from! She'd have us rolling on the floor laughing! :lol:

Blog Entries
    I just sat here and read 2 pages about stink butts. I am stll laughing :lol:

I have a friend who raises Boxers. She has 4 large ones in her home right now... Her great room is huge, and I tell you, you can tell when one of them passes gas clear across the room... Must be a specialty of the breed! They sure do have this down pat!

Kas
    Our Lib used to turn and look at her butt after letting one! It was so darn funny! Not the smell, of course. I think it has something to do with the shape of their faces. They can also get bloat easy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas
    Our Lib used to turn and look at her butt after letting one! It was so darn funny! Not the smell, of course. I think it has something to do with the shape of their faces. They can also get bloat easy.
    Our Bess does exactly that, and I just say to her "Did you do that?" And her face is just priceless. Miss Bess is a Diva and she is an odorless farter, but she lets everyone know she does it! Also, if I say "Sit" she does and she lets one go. No harm, no danger, no problem, just down and out funny!

Could we, at any time, discuss the flatulence problems of our fur babies any where else, but here? Thank you Quilting Board for letting us know we are not the only ones in the world that say the word "fart" or have dogs that do same or have husbands that do same. BUT WE DON'T!!!!!!!! Edie

Between Frankfurt and Heidelberg, Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditter43
    Ditter, this one cracks me up! Still laughing :lol: Thanks for your oh so dry sense of humor.

Blog Entries
    I cured that problem by telling my husband, shortly after we married, that I was highly allergic to "that sort of thing". Being an asthmatic, he didn't question me. As a result, after 24 years of marriage, I have yet to have him pull the sheets up over my head.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast