Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: One HUGE cat!

Blog Entries
    He IS huge. Doesn't look very happy about being stretched out for the picture, though! LOL

That is the biggest cat I've seen!

OH, how I wish my daughter could see this, she keeps telling me that Shaft, my black cat, is way too fat and he is a big cat and he weighs 13lbs. and I don't think he is too fat.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

Like humans, it is dangerous to their health to be overweight. We just acquired a new cat who is definitely overweight...will be put on a diet til she gets down to normal weight, like her "new" housemates. I know it will be tough, but I don't need a large vet bill down the road.

Blog Entries
    he' so big and even more beautiful!!! look at all that glorious fluffy fur!!
    sand he has good looks too. what a wonderful kitty.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

OMG He's GORGEOUS. I had a Maine Coon mix. His mother was a very tiny short hair calico. I never saw the father, who had to be Maine Coon & be nearby, as the mother had other litters with Maine Coon kittens. However he looked full Maine Coon with thick long hair. He was colored like a Brown Mackerel Tabby. His growth was stunted due to a fighting chicken (farm setting) chasing the kittens away from the food & eating it. At 7 months of age he sat in my palm. He was so tiny for his age. I rescued him & took him home. In 2 weeks he trippled in size & kept on growing like a weed. He maxed out at about 20 pounds & stood 12 inches at the shoulders. Once he settled in (about a month) he stopped using a litter pan & went to the door just like the dog. He would rattle the door knob & say "owww out" when he wanted to go outside. He ruled several blocks on 2 streets. No other males allowed in his territory. He was fixed too. All my neighbors loved him. He passed at age 17 from kidney failure. In his litter were 2 short hairs, one was all gray, the other one was calico & another Maine Coon that was Red Mackerel. I found a home for the Maine Coon Red Mackerel, but the other 2 got hit by cars. Sadly I am now allergic to cats. If I weren't I have another Maine Coon.

Oh my gosh! That is one big kitty. I bet he's a lover.

Too funny Ladybugnana! ☺

Wow! He is a big boy!
    Sandra

He is gorgeous... my Moose is a big guy too @ 22 pounds.
    Prettip

Blog Entries
    My small kitty is only as big as your wonderful cats head.
    Finished is better than a UFO

He's beautiful! I would love to have a Maine Coon!

Maine Coon cats are certainly beautiful. Right now Kola, our beautiful Tabby cat sleeps on top of me. I can't imagine a 20+ lb. cat doing that and me being able to breathe.....lol
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

Wow! That is one HUGE cat!
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4